He Really Deserves It and Hope Calipari Wins | The Boneyard

He Really Deserves It and Hope Calipari Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I hope Pitino has the fight in him and can put it in his team to punch these guys in the mouth and just make it a painful game. If they do that they have a punchers chance. After this, I think either O St or Kansas can also do the same. I am hoping that the aggressive style of these last 3 teams here will go against Kentucky. I have disliked Calipari as a competitor since the Camby days. Not a huge difference between he and Pitino in my mind but one is coaching a big east team and one isnt. Lets go Louisville.

Reaction Score
I am having eye sores from reading all this Kentucky crap on the web. And, how humble Calipari is and how its about the kids really. How he just came up with the best one and done system for the kids. To give them a chance. Mother Theresa Calipari. The Patron Saint of Bottom Feeders and Squid.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Seriously I was about to rage quit this board.

Reaction Score
I am having eye sores from reading all this Kentucky crap on the web. And, how humble Calipari is and how its about the kids really. How he just came up with the best one and done system for the kids. To give them a chance. Mother Theresa Calipari. The Patron Saint of Bottom Feeders and Squid.

Reading all this crap now on KU/Squid........seeing all the McD's on the roster then looking at this years McDs roster to see who he is shuffling in.......just a matter of time before the reality catches up to him........there's no way there are that many stupid kids and parents who actually believe he made Rose, Knight, Wall and others better in 1 year?!?!?

Reaction Score
If Louisville wins I will be drunk for 1000 days. If any other team other than Kentucky wins ill be drunk for 650 days. If UK wins ill die of alcohol poisoning.

Reaction Score
If Louisville wins I will be drunk for 1000 days. If any other team other than Kentucky wins ill be drunk for 650 days. If UK wins ill die of alcohol poisoning.

Are you going to pick and choose those 1,000 days or are these going to be in a row?

Reaction Score
I just think of what Calipari has done for the kids who played for him. He is a marketing genius. Calhoun said he is going to the Hall of Fame.

Reaction Score
Reading all this crap now on KU/Squid........seeing all the McD's on the roster then looking at this years McDs roster to see who he is shuffling in.......just a matter of time before the reality catches up to him........there's no way there are that many stupid kids and parents who actually believe he made Rose, Knight, Wall and others better in 1 year?!?!?
If you are only staying one year, why not play in a system that highlights your offense? I don't think Calipari improves his players much on offense (although his teams have been consistently tough on defense), but without any upperclassmen to compete against, you get immediate run at a highly publicized school, and can showcase your NBA ready talent. As opposed to James McAdoo who is clearly gifted but was playing behind Henson and Zeller; as opposed to Austin Rivers who had to play with merely serviceable bigs (can you imagine if he played with Jones and Davis?).

Think of it this way: I don't think Mo Harkless would have put up those numbers at UConn. He's going with good numbers but little visibility (because his team was terrible). If he went to Kentucky, he's have the same run with more talented teammates.

Reaction Score
As long as there is no ACC team in this then I am really happy. Nobody does unwarranted arrogance like Duke and NC.

Reaction Score
Your lucky I'm not 6'6 250 lbs and not from Tampa.

Reaction Score
I just think of what Calipari has done for the kids who played for him. He is a marketing genius. Calhoun said he is going to the Hall of Fame.
He actually has to have wins to do that. If they all keep getting vacated it's going to be pretty hard to get into the HOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom