HCBD on edge? (Silver) | The Boneyard

HCBD on edge? (Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Dark suit will hide the BYU blood on Friday night!!!!!

Reaction Score
He looks like he is ready to run for president. Fresh haircut, slick suit and a red tie. This guy means business.

Reaction Score
One thing I really really like about Diaco...he played at a high level against high level competition. he knows what it takes to get up for games. That is the one thing that you can never take away from someone..it's "in their dan" as he says. I think you will see excitement in the kids on the sidelines like we haven't seen in a few years.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
One thing I really really like about Diaco...he played at a high level against high level competition. he knows what it takes to get up for games. That is the one thing that you can never take away from someone..it's "in their dan" as he says. I think you will see excitement in the kids on the sidelines like we haven't seen in a few years.

This has been a minor pet peeve of mine for years. I sit on the visitor's sideline and it has always made me mad when I see our visitor's jumping around and playing with energy and our sideline as lifeless as statues. College football is a game of emotion and we've been playing without emotion for far too long.

Reaction Score
This has been a minor pet peeve of mine for years. I sit on the visitor's sideline and it has always made me mad when I see our visitor's jumping around and playing with energy and our sideline as lifeless as statues. College football is a game of emotion and we've been playing without emotion for far too long.
Agree whole heartedly on the emotion our sidelines shows compared to the visitors. Where on that side do you sit? I'm in 242

Reaction Score
I clearly understand that a red tie is considered a "power" color and you are conveying a message of strength when you where one, but seriously..... cant D find a blue tie in his closet somewhere!!??? How about red with blue stipes?

Reaction Score
Maybe he realizes that only about .00003% of UConn fans GAF what color his tie is. Maybe he's more focused on things of actual substance instead of worrying that someone will change their mind about going to the games because his tie is the wrong color. Or maybe he wants to piss you off. Or maybe his suit is Dark Blue and his tie is to match the Red Trim that has been featured on some of our school uniforms for decades?

Reaction Score
I clearly understand that a red tie is considered a "power" color and you are conveying a message of strength when you where one, but seriously..... cant D find a blue tie in his closet somewhere!!??? How about red with blue stipes?

You da man Dan. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
( in spirit i the Emmys tonight) ugh he always wears that basic red tie though. he wore it at XL Center when he was introduced to the crowd, in Newport for AAC media day, and during the recruiting process I believe. he needs some advice from Coach Ollie. Brah- try Nordstroms or evergreen commons, you're a millionaire

Also, what happened to his hair?! he got it super short and looks like they cut his sideburns off.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I really think that HCBD expects these guys to run through walls for him...and I think they will. He has that extra something. He motivates without any rah rah speech, but instead with his intensity, passion, desire and commitment to do everything it takes. Kind of like Belichick. I get the sense that without saying a word, any player who doesn't bring everything they have on the field would be shamed by just a look from the coach.

I find myself very excited to see what this means on game day. It's going to be so very different than the prior regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom