HC Randy Edsall Expands On His Issues With the NCAA & The CFB Model | The Boneyard

HC Randy Edsall Expands On His Issues With the NCAA & The CFB Model

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I was 100% against Coach ever stepping foot in CT again after his classless departure for MD.

I was 50/50 when he was rehired because I thought he could right the ship and we probably couldn't land that once in a lifetime hire anyway. After his press conference for his return and until just now, my approval rating/trust maxed out around 85%.

I am all in. That is the type of person I want my alma mater to employ and it's that type of honesty that I believe will help UCONN on a national level moving forward. We have an academic and athletic history that 95% of colleges and universities would kill for. Yes, we are struggling in the current NCAA climate but it's nice to know we're not afraid to punch the bully in the face and show them that we are still UCONN and we have a voice.

With an ever growing. general lack of trust in the NCAA by even the most casual college sports fan, how has this not gone viral?

I had my first snownado cocktail at 3:30 and I've been trying to Google a pic I could use to emphasize the fact that I realize I'm wearing rose colored UCONN glasses right now.

This is the closest I could find. It's surprisingly fitting due to my blood/booze count but should probably be investigated further at some point.

huschi_connecticutienses_drinking_glass.jpg

Reaction Score

Thumps up! I like the edge he still has at age 60. Tom Coughlinesk! These are not only fundamentally wise and ethical words but brilliant PR work for recruiting. Parents want to know that coaches look at each kid as special and not just a piece of meat! He has the experience and justification to look at the problem from various angles due to his P5 and NFL resume'.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was 100% against Coach ever stepping foot in CT again after his classless departure for MD.

I was 50/50 when he was rehired because I thought he could right the ship and we probably couldn't land that once in a lifetime hire anyway. After his press conference for his return and until just now, my approval rating/trust maxed out around 85%.

I am all in. That is the type of person I want my alma mater to employ and it's that type of honesty that I believe will help UCONN on a national level moving forward. We have an academic and athletic history that 95% of colleges and universities would kill for. Yes, we are struggling in the current NCAA climate but it's nice to know we're not afraid to punch the bully in the face and show them that we are still UCONN and we have a voice.

With an ever growing. general lack of trust in the NCAA by even the most casual college sports fan, how has this not gone viral?

I had my first snownado cocktail at 3:30 and I've been trying to Google a pic I could use to emphasize the fact that I realize I'm wearing rose colored UCONN glasses right now.

This is the closest I could find. It's surprisingly fitting due to my blood/booze count but should probably be investigated further at some point.

huschi_connecticutienses_drinking_glass.jpg
85% is a little shy of all in. Have a few more cocktails.

Reaction Score
He's just upset that his practices are now open to the public.

Reaction Score

Please stop with the "Randy Departure". The circumstances have been explain over and over. It had to be done exactly as it unfolded. College football is not "Pop Warner" football. These are young men, they can handle it without "hurt feelings". College football is a business. Other than this observation, I agree with the rest of your post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom