Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
hahahahah

HC lost to Char and Harvard before beating bcu

Reaction Score
Sweet, BCU sucks.

but they were without their leading scorer its hard to beat a powerhouse like Holy Cross they are ranked in top 25 in New England lol

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
BCU sucks so bad and is so irrelevant that a 20 point loss by them to HC isn't even news on any of the national sports pages.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yep ACC revenge. Duke and North Carolina wanted to add good bb programs to the ACC to make the ACC a better bb conference. So they took Cuse and Pitt.

I think they would have been better off just dropping BC.

Reaction Score
BCU sucks so bad and is so irrelevant that a 20 point loss by them to HC isn't even news on any of the national sports pages.

its not even on the CBB front page on ESPN lol

Reaction Score
Perhaps they forgot to put the basketball floor down over the ice at the exciting Conte Forum!!! They must have been slippin & sliding all nite long.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Instead of being afraid of competition, BC should embrace UConn in the ACC. A neighbor, a natural rival, something that drums up local/regional interest in their otherwise moribund programs. Why would you not want UConn in your conference?

Reaction Score
Rakim Sanders and Brady Heslip transferred out of BC leaving BC with 10 scholarship players heading into their less than stellar NIT season.

Rakim Sanders (Fairfield transfer from BC) vs. Providence- 25 pts, 9 rbs, 28 mins
Rakin Sanders vs. Quinnipiac- 16 pts, 3 rebs, 25 mins
Rakim Sanders vs. Minnesota- 14 pts, 4 rebs, 34 mins

Rakim Sanders @ BC (three year average pts and rebs)- 11.9 pts, 4.3 rebs

Brady Heslip ( transfer from BC & starter for #11 Baylor) through 3 games- 10.7 ppg, 8-20 (3-pts)

Donahue’s record at Cornell 146-138. He beat Temple and Wisconsin in the NCAA tourney to get the BC job. It can be argued both Sanders and Heslip were pushed out for this years recruiting class. I think Patrick Heckmann (Germany) will be solid as a Freshman for BC (DNP Holy Cross). We will see what happens with their other Freshman guards Jackson and Daniels. The Freshman guards will log minutes at BC since this was a big (in terms of #'s) recruiting class for Donahue. Other then Heckmann who I know Michigan wanted this was a weak class in my opinion.

Assuming arguendo Sanders and Heslip were pushed out which is what I heard (if you know otherwise let me know) BC deserves their fate of inevitable DOOM this year which will be forthcoming ad nauseam.

My point simply being Sanders and Heslip would have made BC a better basketball team this year. All just my opinion for what its worth. If a BC fan or anyone knows more info on this let me know.

Reaction Score
Instead of being afraid of competition, BC should embrace UConn in the ACC. A neighbor, a natural rival, something that drums up local/regional interest in their otherwise moribund programs. Why would you not want UConn in your conference?

BC is done, cooked. It's over.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Rakim Sanders and Brady Heslip transferred out of BC leaving BC with 10 scholarship players heading into their less than stellar NIT season.

Rakim Sanders (Fairfield transfer from BC) vs. Providence- 25 pts, 9 rbs, 28 mins
Rakin Sanders vs. Quinnipiac- 16 pts, 3 rebs, 25 mins
Rakim Sanders vs. Minnesota- 14 pts, 4 rebs, 34 mins

Rakim Sanders @ BC (three year average pts and rebs)- 11.9 pts, 4.3 rebs

Brady Heslip ( transfer from BC & starter for #11 Baylor) through 3 games- 10.7 ppg, 8-20 (3-pts)

Donahue’s record at Cornell 146-138. He beat Temple and Wisconsin in the NCAA tourney to get the BC job. It can be argued both Sanders and Heslip were pushed out for this years recruiting class. I think Patrick Heckmann (Germany) will be solid as a Freshman for BC (DNP Holy Cross). We will see what happens with their other Freshman guards Jackson and Daniels. The Freshman guards will log minutes at BC since this was a big (in terms of #'s) recruiting class for Donahue. Other then Heckmann who I know Michigan wanted this was a weak class in my opinion.

Assuming arguendo Sanders and Heslip were pushed out which is what I heard (if you know otherwise let me know) BC deserves their fate of inevitable DOOM this year which will be forthcoming ad nauseam.

My point simply being Sanders and Heslip would have made BC a better basketball team this year. All just my opinion for what its worth. If a BC fan or anyone knows more info on this let me know.
Why would anyone know this much about BC basketball?

Reaction Score
We think we have issues because when were awaiting word on our backup point guard....what do you do if your a BC fan? Don't worry we'll get Holy Cross next year....is that really what they have to look forward to?

Reaction Score
Well, Wake Forest is happy. At least they're assured of not being in last place this year in the ACC!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Perhaps they forgot to put the basketball floor down over the ice at the exciting Conte Forum!!! They must have been slippin & sliding all nite long.

Sad thing is, this game was AT Holy Cross.

Anyway, I thought this was a matchup of two pretty equal teams.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Flipper got on the phone to Leahy and said "See! I was Brilliant! We get paid even if I put crap on the court and crap on the field! We Suck! We couldn't suck worse! We could rename Conte ''Loserville' and we'd still get paid by the ACC! Next year, let's stop recruiting all together and field walk ons! I'm brilliant I tell you!"

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Maybe now would be a good time to bring a few quotes over from the BCU board. i'm curious what the fans are saying at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom