HBO Series - UCONN - March to Madness | The Boneyard

HBO Series - UCONN - March to Madness

punchjur

NYC Fan
Reaction Score
Reminder: Episode 4 of the HBO Series "UCONN - March to Madness" is being aired tonight, March 22 at 10:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Savings time) on HBO - and at some other times on different HBO stations. Check your local TV Listings.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Saw Bria Hartley as a practice player in the teaser!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Reminder: Episode 4 of the HBO Series "UCONN - March to Madness" is being aired tonight, March 22 at 10:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Savings time) on HBO - and at some other times on different HBO stations. Check your local TV Listings.
Thanks!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what channel the Baylor team season is on? Or the MD channel is? How about SC or ND which network is carrying them? Just curious...:rolleyes:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what channel the Baylor team season is on? Or the MD channel is? How about SC or ND which network is carrying them? Just curious...:rolleyes:

For some reason, Mulkey, McGraw and Staley don't strike me as being real receptive to allowing the kind of access you have to agree to for a show like this one. I think they're all a tad bit paranoid. Frese seems like the exception, since she has no problem allowing locker room access to record those scintillating pregame pep talks of hers. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Geno had some reservations about it at first. Normally he's been very agreeable to an open door policy on these insider type of things, but this season and the nature of the HBO show is plainly designed to be a lead in to winning another NC, which he sure didn't think was guaranteed and probably still doesn't. HBO obviously must want us to win, or they will have spent some money on something that's not going to be televised at the end of it. It's my understanding that if we lose there will be no more shows beyond the last episode televised, but there will be some unrealized production costs associated with the show if we lose. I'd have thought that alone might be reason enough for Geno to balk, as it could be viewed as a jinx or bad karma to have everyone assuming this team would win it all.

So far, so good. This team appears to be maturely handling all the attention and circus atmosphere surrounding the whole thing...the winning streak, breaking the winning streak, going undefeated again, almost losing twice, etc. All we need is another negative article from that nitwit Dan Shaughnessy and it will have come full circle.

Reaction Score
One nice thing about being on the Left Coast, is I get HBO-East, so I get to see it at 7PM, which means I can stay awake for it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom