Hawkins - No Pangos Invite | The Boneyard

Hawkins - No Pangos Invite

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Anyone hear anything about a Hawkins Pangos invite? I did not. Wonder why? Does it have to do w/ him being considered for McD's game? Anyone know the story here?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
If this is the same Pangos, a little research says this dude decides who gets invited based on how they do at HIS camps.

Camp Director Dinos Trigonis (www.fullctpress.net) personally invites players. He has over 25 events annually across the U.S. including those under the Pangos/ Fullcourt Press / Nothing But Net brands. The top performers at his events get serious consideration for invites to the exclusive Pangos All-American Camp. Limited to 120 campers, the Pangos AA Camp is now in its 18th year. Last year in 2019 we had over 150 media/scouts and 26 NBA teams.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I just realized why this thread is so confusing to me. Must be the ignore feature at work.

Silent Grind is the way to go.

Reaction Score
Im happy to have Hawkins. Our coaches are happy to have him. I dont care if he was invited or snubbed to a tournament or a debutante ball. He's a husky. Lets roll.
I don’t think the op mentioned anything about being unhappy to have Hawkins he simply posed a question in a time we are all starving for any sliver of Husky news

Reaction Score
I don’t think the op mentioned anything about being unhappy to have Hawkins he simply posed a question in a time we are all starving for any sliver of Husky news
I wasnt replying to him. Just a solo comment.

Reaction Score
The things you dudes worry about.

yeah but i can’t forget what zach lavigne said @ the combine. he was pissed that he wasn’t invited to the mcdonald’s & jordan game.

Reaction Score
yeah but i can’t forget what zach lavigne said @ the combine. he was pissed that he wasn’t invited to the mcdonald’s & jordan game.
And then he showed them by averaging 9 ppg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom