Hawk and the Winter Soldier | The Boneyard

Hawk and the Winter Soldier

temery

What?
Reaction Score
First couple shows were good, but I'm not buying the new Captain America. Horribly cast, and pretty obvious he'll be revealed as Steve Roger's son.

Just watched the third show and I still don't know what I was supposed to take away from the episode.

Biggest complaint - counting opening recap and end credits, it's around a 35 min show.

Anyone else watching?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes, we are watching. I think it's generally well done. The new Captain America is both appealing and unlikeable at the same time. I think that's intentional. You'd like him if he wasn't (a) arrogant and (b) pretending to be Captain America. Bucky carries the show, he's funny and likable. I'll keep watching. I liked the way they worked in Zemo.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Yes, we are watching. I think it's generally well done. The new Captain America is both appealing and unlikeable at the same time. I think that's intentional. You'd like him if he wasn't (a) arrogant and (b) pretending to be Captain America. Bucky carries the show, he's funny and likable. I'll keep watching. I liked the way they worked in Zemo.

I doubt I'd like him in any role. Poorly cast, and I never saw Steve Rogers as a leader either. He was no more a super hero than any other. Less, actually.

Fury and Colsen should have been the leaders. As for Capt the lesser, next episode it'll be revealed he's adopted. Then Steve was his father, and his special skills aren't nearly as special as he thinks. He's a test tube super hero, not some evolutionary success story.

Reaction Score
The John Walker Cap is pretty much what he was when they invented his character in the comics. A guy who wants to serve his country, but is unstable and put into a role that he has no business being in. The real differences are that he was super powered right off the bat in the comics, and at the end of the story arc even he had the sense to realize that he couldn't be Captain America and gave the shield back to Steve. This is going to end a little bit differently I think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom