Have The Team Read Before Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Have The Team Read Before Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Go as far as you can and have a teammate ready to carry you the rest of the way.

http://www.pnj.com/interactive/arti...-Americans?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

"On the morning 11-year-old Ben Baltz was preparing to race in a triathlon, his dad gave him a piece of dark chocolate. When he opened it, the inside of the foil wrapper contained a message for the young athlete — “You’re exactly where you need to be.”

A few hours later, a photo was snapped of Baltz being carried across the finish line on the back of Pfc. Matthew Morgan, 19, a communications signals collection operator/analyst with Marine Detachment Corry Station in Pensacola. The two were surrounded by a pack of Marines as they completed the race in solidarity."

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Go as far as you can and have a teammate ready to carry you the rest of the way.

http://www.pnj.com/interactive/arti...-Americans?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

"On the morning 11-year-old Ben Baltz was preparing to race in a triathlon, his dad gave him a piece of dark chocolate. When he opened it, the inside of the foil wrapper contained a message for the young athlete — “You’re exactly where you need to be.”

A few hours later, a photo was snapped of Baltz being carried across the finish line on the back of Pfc. Matthew Morgan, 19, a communications signals collection operator/analyst with Marine Detachment Corry Station in Pensacola. The two were surrounded by a pack of Marines as they completed the race in solidarity."

I admit it. I'm a bit misty right now.

Reaction Score
Powerful story and message.

Reminds me to be positive in the Husky Walk and loud in the stands tomorrow.

Go Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69