Have No Life? Watch this. | The Boneyard

Have No Life? Watch this.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Threw the back out. Back from my chiropracter (hey, that's how I spell it okay?) with orders to chill and low and behold I find this on A Dime Back. The brash upstarts who mostly follow UConn men's basketball but occasionally throw us a pretty neat article about the women. So what's this? It was a live Pod Cast of the Huskies destroying South Carolina , not just audio, but video too? How do you feel about nose hair - other peoples/ You can see our master of ceremonies laundry piled up on his bedroom dresser behind him? And the who makes the best New Haven pizza war breaks out in the second quarter. Think of Mystery Science Theater 3000 for a Huskies Game. I suspect the game was in the now empty corner, but if you are into experiencing cultural phenomena this thing is one (or maybe one and a half).

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Threw the back out. Back from my chiropracter (hey, that's how I spell it okay?) with orders to chill and low and behold I find this on A Dime Back. The brash upstarts who mostly follow UConn men's basketball but occasionally throw us a pretty neat article about the women. So what's this? It was a live Pod Cast of the Huskies destroying South Carolina , not just audio, but video too? How do you feel about nose hair - other peoples/ You can see our master of ceremonies laundry piled up on his bedroom dresser behind him? And the who makes the best New Haven pizza war breaks out in the second quarter. Think of Mystery Science Theater 3000 for a Huskies Game. I suspect the game was in the now empty corner, but if you are into experiencing cultural phenomena this thing is one (or maybe one and a half).

Get better soon. I saw this sign at a local practitioner. We Got Your Back So if you threw out your back, perhaps they have it. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom