Have no fear. I have been to the mountain top. | The Boneyard

Have no fear. I have been to the mountain top.

Reaction Score
To prepare for tonight's game and gain full advantage of the powers of this eclipse, I hiked to the top of a mountain.

When I got to the peak, there was already a sizable crowd gathered, waiting for the show. That's when I noticed him.

IMG_1200.JPG

There was a Husky atop the mountain with me. He was calm as could be. Confident and proud.

Then at 3:27 pm, the point of the eclipse with maximum coverage? All 6-7 dogs up there started barking at once. They barked for like 5-10 seconds, then all immediately stopped barking together. It became crystal clear to me then, as the universe aligned itself perfectly.

UConn by a million tonight. Operation: Repeat completed successfully.

Reaction Score
To prepare for tonight's game and gain full advantage of the powers of this eclipse, I hiked to the top of a mountain.

When I got to the peak, there was already a sizable crowd gathered, waiting for the show. That's when I noticed him.

View attachment 99213

There was a Husky atop the mountain with me. He was calm as could be. Confident and proud.

Then at 3:27 pm, the point of the eclipse with maximum coverage? All 6-7 dogs up there started barking at once. They barked for like 5-10 seconds, then all immediately stopped barking together. It became crystal clear to me then, as the universe aligned itself perfectly.

UConn by a million tonight. Operation: Repeat completed successfully.
We all appreciate your journey...it proved prophetic

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom