Hate to be a nit PECKER | The Boneyard

Hate to be a nit PECKER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Miss Peck is calling the Canada vrs. France game. My ears are burning. I think its Dave Streta? with her but oh boy can I not stand her sttttutering and mindless dribble.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
There is a reason remotes have "Mute" buttons....

Reaction Score
It continues to absolutely astound me how Ms Peck continues to be employed in this capacity. Kudos to her agent.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
nit pecker? that's mighty small of you, choo, doncha think?;)

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I guess you know, Choo, that the board has been over and over this, and the outrage has run very high....so if you don't get a lot of response, it's that we've been there and done this to death.

Reaction Score
I guess my point was , I can see NCAA broadcasts but the Olympics and NBC sports! That's the best NBC can come up with?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
ESPN employs a lot of terrific women, such as Ros and Brooke Weisbrod, who I'd love to see get a shot to call the Olympics. Or Rebecca Lobo.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
The question I ask myself all the time is what the networks find appealing about Ms. Peck that leads them to use her. Is it solely that she's easy on the eyes and, therefore, attractive to that large section of the male population that rejects women's basketball? Is it the fact that she won a championship and they believe that adds credibility to the coverage of a growing sport? Does she score high on some likability scale, such as a Q-Score or something else? Does she have incriminating pictures of executives at both ESPN and NBC Sports? You'd just think that organizations that exist to promote and sell sport would see her ability and know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom