Has Anyone Watched Colorado??... | The Boneyard

Has Anyone Watched Colorado??...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
...because I know I haven't. I watch a ton of college games outside of our Huskies but I can't say that I have watched a single minute of Colorado this season.

Would be interested to get a scouting report on our 1st round opponent. I don't want to overlook anyone as I know everyone is looking forward to us playing Kansas in the round of 32 already.

Heard some say Temple got the better draw than us by being a 10 seed in our region but Iowa as a 7 seed i a real tough 1st round draw. they were a top 5 team a couple weeks ago!

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
...because I know I haven't. I watch a ton of college games outside of our Huskies but I can't say that I have watched a single minute of Colorado this season.

Would be interested to get a scouting report on our 1st round opponent. I don't want to overlook anyone as I know everyone is looking forward to us playing Kansas in the round of 32 already.

Heard some say Temple got the better draw than us by being a 10 seed in our region but Iowa as a 7 seed i a real tough 1st round draw. they were a top 5 team a couple weeks ago!

I watched them get curb-stomped by Arizona in the tourney. Arizona collapsed at the end and let the score get closer toward the end. But they absolutely do not scare me, along with every other overrated Pac12 team.

Reaction Score
Colorado is 55 in KenPom
UConn is 25 in KenPom.

That's all I really I know right now.
At the end of the season you finally let me down. I needed facts and turned to you, and this is what you give me. Oh well take this game off you deserve it.

Reaction Score
I've seen a little because I'm in the time zone and have watched some FS1 games. Thought early in the season CU could be a sleeper in the Pac 12. Was never impressed. Got a Cincy-sans-Caupain feel; not athletic, don't shoot it great, will rebound. Watch ESPN goes back up to 30 days; gonna watch some game replays, although all they have listed is 3 games against USC, AZ, and Utah.

Reaction Score
I live in Colorado and they barely make the local news. I don't think I've seen a single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom