Has an interim coach ever been fired? Can we be the | The Boneyard

Has an interim coach ever been fired? Can we be the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Explain how Weist is to blame for this more than Jeff Hathaway bringing in P and GDL. Not that the playcalling has been like Chip Kelly. Players quit at Buffalo and got a new coach. New coach needs to kick some asses.

Why Obi wasn't brought to the bench for a dressing down after the OB hit is beyond me though

Reaction Score
Been saying the same thing Marty. This team is exactly what its record says it is.

Reaction Score
for the record Grambling did over the past week or so... but that's not the answer here... I feel bad for Weist.. I like the guy, but he's in a tough spot... the players quit when Coach P was here.. looks like they quit on the season with this performance....

Reaction Score
So, an interim coach who can't motivate his team and he decided to play a Frosh QB who is easily the worst QB in college fball right now.

Weist will be nowhere near CT after this year.

Explain how Weist is to blame for this more than Jeff Hathaway bringing in P and GDL. Not that the playcalling has been like Chip Kelly. Players quit at Buffalo and got a new coach. New coach needs to kick some asses.

Why Obi wasn't brought to the bench for a dressing down after the OB hit is beyond me though

Reaction Score
So, an interim coach who can't motivate his team and he decided to play a Frosh QB who is easily the worst QB in college fball right now.

Weist will be nowhere near CT after this year.

"Easily the worst" Glad you weren't around Dan O freshman year. I don't think the issue with Weist is motivation, but it is discipline which is one of many hangovers left over from PP era. We need more getting in players' faces like O'Leary did with that kid after the PI.

Reaction Score
My bad, Lagow is worse, TB beat him out. Good luck T Boone!

"Easily the worst" Glad you weren't around Dan O freshman year. I don't think the issue with Weist is motivation, but it is discipline which is one of many hangovers left over from PP era. We need more getting in players' faces like O'Leary did with that kid after the PI.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Tired of throwing up in my mouth and their are 5 games left

Reaction Score
1st?

This guy is terrible, what would we say if he was a dedicated OC?

No, but defensive coordinators have been. It would not surprise me if HH is given his walking papers very, very soon. When I say soon, I'm talking hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom