Hartley Unit Controversy Brewing | The Boneyard

Hartley Unit Controversy Brewing

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So Darko Muhl has a new pix of his eldest up on Twitter and something hit me right away:

FIBA and recruiting articles have her at 5'10". What to do? I don't think Bria and Nika have ever been in the same room, let alone the same photo.

What to do? What to do?

PS. Yes, contra not contro, but I've never learned how to correct a thread title.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
So Darko Muhl has a new pix of his eldest up on Twitter and something hit me right away:

View attachment 45864

FIBA and recruiting articles have her at 5'10". What to do? I don't think Bria and Nika have ever been in the same room, let alone the same photo.

What to do? What to do?

PS. Yes, contra not contro, but I've never learned how to correct a thread title.
Contrary to your original belief, there is no controversy over your spelling acumen. There should be a word for that feeling you get when you think you are wrong, but turn out to be right. It is both embarrassing and uplifting at once. Leave it to our pal Rocky to do something for which there is no word. ;)

Reaction Score
They just need to quit using height as the exclusive relevant measurement in basketball. Measure the reach, which basically starts at the shoulder height not the top of the head. Then you can also add the jumping reach. The height of the top of your head is not relevant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom