Hartley and McBride to be teammates | The Boneyard

Hartley and McBride to be teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It must be very comforting to go to a foreign land with someone that you know as an athlete. After watching the ESPNW piece on Griner, there is no way I could have ever done something like that.

Reaction Score
Europe is a lot different than China. A lot of people speak english over there but they don't use it very often among themselves. It's kinda fun sitting in a outside cafe or something and listening to all the people around you talking in a different language.

I predict that they'll love it!

Reaction Score
Europe is a lot different than China. A lot of people speak english over there but they don't use it very often among themselves. It's kinda fun sitting in a outside cafe or something and listening to all the people around you talking in a different language.

"It's kinda fun sitting in a outside cafe or something and listening to all the people around you talking in a different language".
I experience that every summer day, in mid town Manhattan. Europe must be deserted.

Reaction Score
I've heard Bria say that she is good friends with Kayla so that should help make for a better experience for both of them.

Reaction Score

I predict it will be everyone else sitting around listening to Bria and Kayla. Those two can speed TALK!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
rvwsleep said:
"It's kinda fun sitting in a outside cafe or something and listening to all the people around you talking in a different language".
I experience that every summer day, in mid town Manhattan. Europe must be deserted.

it's year round, trust me

Reaction Score
Bria and McBride. That's an interesting combo. Let them really get to feel each other's games and they could be a deadly duo. Quick, strong, smart, variety of ways to score, ability to see the court and make the right pass, describes both of them.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Sopron is the team Kelly played for last season. I am guessing she will not be back with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom