Hartford wins American East | The Boneyard

Hartford wins American East

Reaction Score
Interesting to see our former foes Hartford winning the American East tournament and punching their ticket. Before the game they were #199 in Kenpom and #168 in NET. This would only be the second (!) team that the Huskies have beaten that currently project to be in the field. Can only hope it helps in terms of the committee’s perception of us.

Reaction Score
Awesome! Connecticut....pizza AND basketball capitol of the world?
A great going a way win by U of Hartford today, team effort, serious foul shooting % and floor shooting. Congrats to them! Hope to watch in person next year and support local teams!

Reaction Score
I have a brand? I'll never forgive the UHar prez for smearing UConn in public at every opportunity for years. It was unfair and done in bad faith. That's the UHar brand to me, bad faith.
Plus their president was the head of the rules committee, when they totally screwed UCONN regarding the EPR or whatever that grade metric was called.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I have a brand? I'll never forgive the UHar prez for smearing UConn in public at every opportunity for years. It was unfair and done in bad faith. That's the UHar brand to me, bad faith.
Yes. We all have a brand. UHart hatred is part of yours and it always makes me chuckle. Now I know why.

Anyway, my nephew goes there so I’m psyched for him.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Plus their president was the head of the rules committee, when they totally screwed UCONN regarding the EPR or whatever that grade metric was called.
Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Reaction Score
The current men's basketball coach and a group of 18-22-year-olds have nothing to do with that. The current president, since 2017 doesn't either.

Good for them, represent Connecticut.

Reaction Score
How does no one else seem to remember this? It wasn't even ten years ago.

Reaction Score
Good for UHart, good luck to Fairfield, gimme CCSU next year! I want the blue devils to contend so so bad. Hoping they hire Sellers.

Reaction Score
I remember the UofH/UConn game at the HCC when UConn sent big man after big man at poor Vin Baker. The entire baseline was filled with NBA scouts. We sat down low behind the visitor's bench and chanted "CBA, CBA" whenever Baker went to the line. We ended up being mentioned in one of the local papers. Hopefully we didn't scar Vin for life and somehow contribute to his future personal demons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom