Hartford Current today Fun Mistake | The Boneyard

Hartford Current today Fun Mistake

Reaction Score
Not sure where to post this but I noticed a mistake in today's paper. On the list of the top women's teams results/upcoming games they list Depaul's next game against #1 UConn :) on Saturday...and I thought I was getting to go see Vanderbuilt that day...double header?? :D

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not sure where to post this but I noticed a mistake in today's paper. On the list of the top women's teams results/upcoming games they list Depaul's next game against #1 UConn :) on Saturday...and I thought I was getting to go see Vanderbuilt that day...double header?? :D

At least they got #1 UConn right. :confused:;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think he meant the Hartford Currant:

imageService

Reaction Score
What is the "Hartford Current?"
If you jump in the Ct River and something carries you away--it could be (among other things) the current. Or if you love old time fruit--(spelled differently)
Newprint are losing big bucks. I complain frequently about them not using "proof readers" any longer. The cost. I'm among the last that like to READ the news.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Yep I had a typo on a paper's name I get only for UConn women's basketball info. I'd fix it but you guys are having too much fun being critical. I'm an ex Math teacher so don't expect perfect spelling but I can do calculus :p.
Yes, we can see that based on your reference to "Vanderbuilt" in your initial post on tis thread.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
When you make a mistake pointing out another's mistake, well that is quite a mistake! Glass houses and all that jazz.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yep I had a typo on a paper's name I get only for UConn women's basketball info. I'd fix it but you guys are having too much fun being critical. I'm an ex Math teacher so don't expect perfect spelling but I can do calculus :p.
We all make mistakes. Some lead to unintended humor. I hope it doesn't bother you.

Reaction Score
Nope - I learned 100 years ago (well it feels that way) that if you want to dish it out you better be able to take it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom