OT: Harry Giles | The Boneyard

OT: Harry Giles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2 ACL tears and now another procedure on the knee that he tore the ACL, MCL and meniscus on a few years ago, I wonder if he even play this year given the risk. I'd imagine there would be plenty of concern over his knees come the next draft, but he would still be a first rounder.

Duke’s Giles out 6 weeks after knee surgery

Reaction Score
Doesn't sound good at all, I also wonder if he plays this year, kind of like we wondered if Durham would play this year, but he seems further ahead of Giles in his recovery process.

Reaction Score
Honestly, why bother. Now that the NBA has a combine he can show his skills there. Scouts could care less how he fares against middling NCAA players

2 ACL tears and now another procedure on the knee that he tore the ACL, MCL and meniscus on a few years ago, I wonder if he even play this year given the risk. I'd imagine there would be plenty of concern over his knees come the next draft, but he would still be a first rounder.

Reaction Score

Sure, sounds like a future 76er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member