Hard to Imagine our beloved... | The Boneyard

Hard to Imagine our beloved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson as a volume shooter.

But she's just about all San Antonio's got.
She put up 27 big ones on 9-21 with 4 assists last night in a losing cause.
In any ordinary season (sans Stewie) , she would be rookie of the year. in a walk.

What a great kid. And an amazing BB talent.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
No turnovers too.
But Mo got a T! Didn't look like much - she was claiming a foul, but got t'd up.

All part of the maturation process this year. Welcome to the WNBA Mo. :confused:

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
No turnovers too.
But Mo got a T! Didn't look like much - she was claiming a foul, but got t'd up.
That was an egregious non-call, as Sims reached way inside and raked her inside arm to poke away the ball. Moriah was just showing the ref where the foul occurred and quickly got T-ed up. Unless she dropped -bomb, I cannot understand the call. Moriah is having a great rookie season.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson as a volume shooter.

But she's just about all San Antonio's got.
She put up 27 big ones on 9-21 with 4 assists last night in a losing cause.
In any ordinary season (sans Stewie) , she would be rookie of the year. in a walk.

What a great kid. And an amazing BB talent.

Under extreme adverse conditions, rookie Moriah Jefferson, a polished and a "Magna Cum Laude" graduate of Geno and CD's finishing school for young women, forced in to a leadership role early in the season, has responded in a manner and style befitting her training and coaching. In other words, the cream has risen to the top. Carnac says: "I think she has proven she can play in this league at a high level". :cool:

Reaction Score
I've noticed Stewie does a lot more talking to the ref's, then she did in college. You almost have to, because everyone else does, just need to do in in an easy way.

Reaction Score
I've noticed Stewie does a lot more talking to the ref's, then she did in college. You almost have to, because everyone else does, just need to do in in an easy way.
Ooooo....the Grammar Nazis are coming...I can hear their jackboots ringing on the cobblestones....

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
SA actually has some interesting pieces, especially considering they are missing two WNBA starting caliber players in USA pool players McBride and Robinson. If both of them come back healthy and they can find a starting caliber forward or center during the off season they could be really good next year. Considering that Bone and Williams were both available for trade this season, and they have the best chance to get the #1 pick in the coming draft, they should be able to find something.

Carnac

Reaction Score

If you play for Geno, after you greet the refs before the tip, you are not allowed/expected to argue/inquire about any call, or non call during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom