Harbaugh to Vikings | The Boneyard

Harbaugh to Vikings

Reaction Score
I don't see how Stephen Ross let's this happen. Either up the money to keep him at Michigan or pony up to get him to Miami. Crazy.

Reaction Score
I don't see how Stephen Ross let's this happen. Either up the money to keep him at Michigan or pony up to get him to Miami. Crazy.
Everybody sleeps on Chris Grier in Miami, and how much power he has. He has been with the Dolphins for 20 years and has worked his way into the GM position, yet no one talks about him. I think he is a guy who wants anything other than a strong willed coach to run things. I'll be stunned if it turns out otherwise.

Reaction Score
I think Michigan fans are going to be upset with Warde. You cut Harbaugh’s pay, but he delivered on beating Ohio St., winning Big 10 championship, and making the playoff. Do you think Warde pissed Harbaugh off?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I figured he was going to end up there when he went in for his first interview.

he is the type of coach they need as we need to remember how well he did at San Francisco before Michigan.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Eh, I think Harbaugh wanted back in and now was the time. Warde will be judged on this hire.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
screw Harbaugh
That whole family sucks - no wonder Creen fits in with them
Hope he freezes his arse off

Reaction Score
Michigan should take the coach from Iowa State. That would be a sneaky good hire.

Reaction Score
With all the stuff re: Flores now, I'm thinking Patrick Graham is in a pretty good place here for Minnesota.

Reaction Score
Yes, that should be a fun place to work for foreseeable future, esp for a white coach. Can u imagine the circus pulling into town there now. Flores is a good coach and nowhere near the end of his ride. For him to risk getting kaperNick-ed over this tells you there’s a lot of smoke.

Reaction Score
Yes, that should be a fun place to work for foreseeable future, esp for a white coach. Can u imagine the circus pulling into town there now. Flores is a good coach and nowhere near the end of his ride. For him to risk getting kaperNick-ed over this tells you there’s a lot of smoke.
Yeah, I wrote what I wrote before seeing the other news. I thought Flores should have stayed. Fact still remains, he could have upped the money for him to remain at Michigan. All probably pointless now

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I had read that he felt he hit his ceiling at Michigan. The SEC had too many advantages for him to win a title at Michigan

Reaction Score
Good for Michigan. It's just going to be that much more of a heartbreak for them when the lose to us next year.

Reaction Score
Harbaugh has a brother who is an NFL Head Coach. Which means ... he knows exactly that NFL coaching has less BS today than being a major P5 College coach; the lifestyle is right in front of him. And, the NIL nutso environment makes this the Wild West. Now, he also has stark contrast to Georgia whereby he had 4 or 5 FiveStars and Georgia had like 20. The B1G is great place to be; but nonetheless, the path to the National Championship is pothole heavy.

He chose the contra to bleed Blue and hang in one of the most wonderful collegetowns in America: Ann Arbor

Reaction Score
Harbaugh has a brother who is an NFL Head Coach. Which means ... he knows exactly that NFL coaching has less BS today than being a major P5 College coach; the lifestyle is right in front of him. And, the NIL nutso environment makes this the Wild West. Now, he also has stark contrast to Georgia whereby he had 4 or 5 FiveStars and Georgia had like 20. The B1G is great place to be; but nonetheless, the path to the National Championship is pothole heavy.

He chose the contra to bleed Blue and hang in one of the most wonderful collegetowns in America: Ann Arbor
At Michigan he will almost always have better players than his opponents. In the NFL not so.

Reaction Score
At Michigan he will almost always have better players than his opponents. In the NFL not so.

The recruiting effort at Michigan has to be easy compared to most schools. He basically can pick whomever he wants. Add to this, he makes millions, which is why he won’t leave Michigan. His next move is retiremen, but who knows when.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Add to this, he makes millions, which is why he won’t leave Michigan. His next move is retiremen, but who knows when.
He would have left if the Vikes offered. Now that I read the story (Harbaugh was beat out for the job), his saying he will be at Michigan for "as long as you will have me" is even funnier. When HCRE said the same thing he had just gotten beat out for the Ga. Tech job.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey good for Michigan. Regardless of whether Harbaugh botched the interview or not, the biggest winner here is UConn when we smack them up and down the field next year in the big house.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom