(Happy Thanksgiving) What are you most thankful for regarding our Huskies this year? | The Boneyard

(Happy Thanksgiving) What are you most thankful for regarding our Huskies this year?

Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I am thankful that we are on the right path towards success again, it's been a while. Not sure where it will go this year but I feel confident about the future with hope of a surprising '19-'20.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'm thankful that the coaching staff has acquired, is developing, and can make use of 10 complementary puzzle pieces for games this year, with 2 more getting a year of practice, and already 2 more on board for next year.

This has been my favorite November in years.

#year2ofarebuild

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm thankful that we once again have a men's basketball team that is playing with joy and passion and is worth watching.

And I am thankful for you knuckleheads--all of you.

Have a great Thanksgiving and I hope at some point over the holiday you are around people you love.

Reaction Score
I'm thankful that we will be making the NCAA tournament this season.

Reaction Score
That for the first time in many years it looks like we are progressing and not just treading water... We have two outstanding freshmen, another promising one, a talented sophomore, and, on paper, three very solid recruits coming in. I won't lie, between life and our ineptitude, my interest was beginning to wane a bit but I'm actually excited again.

Reaction Score
I’m so happy that we’re trending in the right direction. I’m thankful that we have a competitive team who seems like they hate to lose. I’m grateful for this freshman class who despite our last few seasons chose to play at Uconn. I’m beyond happy to know that this is our last season in this horrible made up conference. Go Huskies!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I am thankful for Coach Hurley and his great staff, a roster that goes a legit 10 deep, 2 outstanding freshmen plus another two with promise, talented recruits on the way, and real hope for a bright future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom