Happy Thanksgiving UConn Nation | The Boneyard

Happy Thanksgiving UConn Nation

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to the UConn football team and the awesome staff lead by Coach Mora. 6 wins exceeded any reasonable expectation. And same to the rest of UConn athletics everywhere as there is much to be thankful; hockey, baseball, field hockey, basketball of course, etc etc all doing so well.

The school is on the up and it will carve its own way with or without the benefit of the power the conferences.

Oh and also Happy Thanksgiving to the Boneyard family. Keep it rocking. Have a great day- stay sober enough to watch that PK classic game at 8.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20221124-050252.png

Reaction Score
Enjoy feasting with family &/or friends! Venturing out to in laws 1 week post ankle replacement surgery. Hope to be cleared for travel in time for the bowl game. Many reasons to be thankful. Looking forward to the holiday season.

Reaction Score
Enjoy feasting with family &/or friends! Venturing out to in laws 1 week post ankle replacement surgery. Hope to be cleared for travel in time for the bowl game. Many reasons to be thankful. Looking forward to the holiday season.
Take care of yourself first! Best wishes!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to all here. We have much to be thankful for as UConn fans, but I hope those are the least of your blessings.

Reaction Score
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Anybody went and see any Thanksgiving football games? I loved going to the Manchester Road Race and the East Hartford - Penny games back in the 1970s.(When I was a student at EHHS)

What I'm thankful for? Great athletic teams at UConn with great coaches, especially JM. Now if we could sent UConn to the world series!

Reaction Score
The school is on the up and it will carve its own way with or without the benefit of the power the conferences

I agree but if somehow we got a B12 invite I would be ecstatic. Then we can keep Mora, more $$ for the staff, and the other items he wants. Football will improve dramatically, and the basketball schedule for men and women would be solid. If they maintain the H/H thats 6 gamed against Kansas, Baylor, and WVU. I’m good with that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom