Happy Thanksgiving to you WCBB fans | The Boneyard

Happy Thanksgiving to you WCBB fans

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
And please have safe journeys where this holiday has you traveling!

While our fandom has clear lines in some cases, what we all have is a love for Women’s College Basketball and for that I am truly grateful. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
We expect over 300,000 visitors here in Vegas this Thanksgiving weekend, many from California. We also have many Snobirds coming from Canada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and the Dakota's. With the winter storms in the mountains and the Northern plains. I hope that all of those who are traveling via I-15, both North and South, have a save journey. I say to everyone, especially the Boneyard family;), have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!:)

Reaction Score
Have safe drive and safe drink ....to all

1574884234325.png

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to all
We just wrapped up our pre-Thanksgiving turkey
(so the kids can see the other half of he families tomorrow).
So a relaxing day in store with plenty of football

Reaction Score
Amidst toil and turmoil, still much to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. May you get dark meat if you want it, plenty of cranberry sauce, just the right kind of stuffing, and exactly as much acorn squash, pearled onions and green bean casserole as you desire. In my case, none, none and none, thank you very much.

Reaction Score
And please have safe journeys where this holiday has you traveling!

While our fandom has clear lines in some cases, what we all have is a love for Women’s College Basketball and for that I am truly grateful. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

DEFEN:
Figured a lot of you guys for Tofurkey or what ever it's called. (Just kidding) But so far sounds like I was way wrong. Not a first for me. Thanks for the good post and the Yarders' good vibes throughout this thread. Happy Thanksgiving one and all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom