Happy Thanksgiving (merged threads) | The Boneyard

Happy Thanksgiving (merged threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well 10:00 pm is upon me, it's time for me to hit the hay. On this Thanksgiving eve I'd like to wish each of you and yours a safe, healthful, and overall wonderful Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for here at the WBB Boneyard; healthy and successful coaches, healthy and successful players, 11 championships, a 4 and 0 start to the year, Nan, Biff, JS, and whoever else cracks the whip around here and keeps us out of the gutter, and especially the camaraderie of our fellow Boneyard teammates, without whom this would be a really boring place.

I'm thankful for all. Heck, I even got my holiday pictures in the mail today ...as you can see, and decided to share them with you first. Also, I already have my ticket for the Chattanooga choo choo.

See y'all on Tuesday. :) (I see you HR)

Reaction Score
Well said, JavaMan!

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 10.28.08 PM.png

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving from San Diego!

I'm thankful for UConn WCBB, the staff and players, and all the BYers. Or most of them. ;)

Reaction Score
Hello fellow Boneyarders and posters of other schools. I want to wish each and every one of you a happy and safe Thanksgiving. If you're traveling, please be safe out there (although the roads should be light). Eat hearty, healthy and good and most importantly, enjoy this day with your family. Once again Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Reaction Score
I'm thankful to be a small part of this awesome forum. Thanks to Nan and the moderators and all the members for making this a great place to discuss, debate and share info on our favorite team! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

2a9e3fc2f6dbd09f589bc4f8295786b9.jpg

Reaction Score
I missed this thread because I altered my daily routine on the holiday, and didn't start my day by checking this blog. I would like to Thank You all very much for putting this together and keeping it running with such a nice spirit. I really enjoy the engaged and civil discourse!
So I wish you all a lovely leftovers day, and the best sandwiches of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom