Happy New Years.... | The Boneyard

Happy New Years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
to everyone that post on this board. Hope your 2016 year ended better than it started. May 2017 bring you even more love and happiness to you and your families. :D:D:D:D

If this has been posted, I apologize in advance on the duplicate post.

Reaction Score
upload_2017-1-1_11-8-23.png What he said.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As 2016 fades to black in our rear view mirrors, and we crack the seal on a new year, I join tonehill68 in wishing the entire Boneyard contingent a very happy and prosperous new year.
I hope this will be your best year yet. I hope Santa came through for all of you this Christmas, leaving a smile on your face, and the true spirit of Christmas in your heart.

I want to take a brief moment to thank and acknowledge the service and sacrifices of our men and women in the military, and in law enforcement. We can't thank them enough. I wish Geno and his program all the best this new year, and that they reach and achieve their maximum potential. Here's hoping for an injury free second half of the season for the entire team. I would love nothing more than to see Geno and his charges raise that championship trophy again this year. After what we've seen thus far, that's not an unrealistic possibility.

I enjoyed reading all of the articles, comments, and contributions you made last year, and look forward to reading more of your unabashed, insightful and timely takes in all things concerning WCBB. YOU GUYS are the reason the boneyard is what it is, and why so many other fans from other programs come here to chat. We have some of the most knowledgeable, passionate and informed fans in the country.

The Boneyard has raised the bar, and is the gold standard of what a fan/booster chat room should be.
As I've said so many times, I love it here. Let's raise a toast to the Huskies, and to a great second half. Let's start it off with a win tonight against UCF.

Let's go Huskies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog