OT: Happy New Year and CFB Games today | The Boneyard

OT: Happy New Year and CFB Games today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Freezing cold outside and hangover should be gone by this afternoon. Two good little football games on that should distract us from the Temple lost. Not sure why I am excited to see the inaugural Championship bowl games since I don't watch much college football, but I am itching to see these games. Also nice way to spend first day of 2015!

So who you got?

FSU/Oregon: FSU
OSU/Alabama: Alabama

Reaction Score
Agree Kita. I am not one to sit and watch the bowl games unless it's someone I give a crap about but these are intriguing. I did watch Notre Dame/LSU as I like the Irish, watched Boise St because they're always fun to watch. Watched TCU for a little while because I thought they deserved to be in the final 4 and I believe the romp on a team that beat Alabama proved that to a point.

But today I will be intrigued with the Ducks and Noles because I want to Ducks to win it all first of all. Secondly I can't stand Winston so he can't lose by enough today. Then I am not a fan of Saban but I think Meyer is a POS, so I hope Bama throws the hammer down on the Buckeyes and blows them out.

Then the Ducks take out the Crimson Tide Elephant the week after!

By the way that is a great commercial!;)

Reaction Score
Should be fun. The 4 teams that made it were deserving. Too bad that TCU and Baylor got left out but we all know this will be going to an 8 team playoff in a few years.

Reaction Score
Baylor/MSU
Oregon/FSU
Bama/OSU

3 fantastic games. With Streak for the Cash as my witness, I picked Baylor. Going with Oregon and Bama for the NC.

Reaction Score
Baylor/MSU
Oregon/FSU
Bama/OSU

3 fantastic games. With Streak for the Cash as my witness, I picked Baylor. Going with Oregon and Bama for the NC.
Damn I watched the last quarter of the Baylor game and it was a fascinating finish. Hope it continues through the night.

Reaction Score
Damn I watched the last quarter of the Baylor game and it was a fascinating finish. Hope it continues through the night.
I honestly can't believe Baylor lost. 41-21 to 42-41? Talk about a choke job.

Reaction Score
Major cred for OSU beating the entire SEC this morning. Those homers cheer for the conference when their team is out!

Reaction Score
WillMadsDad said:
Major cred for OSU beating the entire SEC this morning. Those homers cheer for the conference when their team is out!

I'll cheer my ass off for OSU right now if they'll help let us in.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
One of the greatest things about living on the west coast is when the games are played. Start watching at 9 or 10am and the last game is over by 10 or 10:30. When I go back east during the winter, I just walk around for hours waiting for the first game to start at noon (CF) or 1pm (NFL) and it just sucks. The one downside is when UConn plays at 7pm eastern and I don't leave work til 7:30pm eastern. The only downside - the DVR fixes that, but it means I can't talk about it real time with y'all in the chatroom. Our pizza sucks, but we got In and Out and way better times to watch sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom