Happy Holiday to Everyone | The Boneyard

Happy Holiday to Everyone

Reaction Score
All,

I came to UConn women's basketball relatively late -- when Maya was a junior, although I did attend men's games in the Fieldhouse before the Big East.

I found BY when I was searching for information on recruiting, and found Nan's page, which led me to BY.

I enjoy and value that I can ask almost anything -- from how to view something to finding a presser to the most obscure statistic, and, sure enough, a BY(s) will know and share.

Thank you all for sharing.

Happy holiday.

(I really, really want to see Geno cut down the net in April. I miss the parade. Most of all, I miss the jumping up and down on the bench just before the horn goes off. ... We shall see.)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
All,

I came to UConn women's basketball relatively late -- when Maya was a junior, although I did attend men's games in the Fieldhouse before the Big East.

I found BY when I was searching for information on recruiting, and found Nan's page, which led me to BY.

I enjoy and value that I can ask almost anything -- from how to view something to finding a presser to the most obscure statistic, and, sure enough, a BY(s) will know and share.

Happy holiday.

(I really, really want to see Geno cut down the net in April. I miss the parade. Most of all, I miss the jumping up and down on the bench just before the horn goes off. ... We shall see.)

After their performance in South Bend last week against what I consider one of the 3 best teams in D1 WCBB, I honestly don’t think this UConn team winning the NC is outside the realm of possibility. If you had suggested that over the summer, I would have laughed, but not not. They defeated the #1 team on the road decisively.

There’s an old adage that says when people show you who they are, believe them. The same can be said about college basketball teams. After their performance last Sunday, I believe.

Reaction Score
All,

Happy holiday.

Uconn82 - One of my faviorate posters! Happy holidays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom