Happy first day of classes | The Boneyard

Happy first day of classes

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
All 4 look happy they're back on campus. So are we. This means that "First night" is not that far off (46 days). ;)
But who's counting? ;)

I would expect a report from the Horde this week.

I love seeing photos of our various sets of twins: Lou and Pheesa; Liv and the Legend.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Interesting. Seniors have backpacks with books (supposedly) . Freshman do not. Should we be concerned? ;) Will CD investigate? ;)
Until they know what books to buy, no need for packs. They'll soon have their share.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
But who's counting? ;)

I would expect a report from the Horde this week.

I love seeing photos of our various sets of twins: Lou and Pheesa; Liv and the Legend.

I'll be very interested to get an update on Lexie, Kyla and Molly. I don't remember seeing anything featuring/mentioning them all summer. I think I saw 1 article on Mikayla.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I'll be very interested to get an update on Lexie, Kyla and Molly. I don't remember seeing anything featuring/mentioning them all summer. I think I saw 1 article on Mikayla.
There was an article about Molly a long time ago. I don't remember seeing anything about Kyla or Lexie.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Time line update..............FIRST NIGHT is only 31 days from tomorrow, the 12th. :cool:
Funny how time is measured and perceived.

If we were on vacation for a month in the Caribbean (with family or the love of your life), enjoying the beaches, the weather and the local ambiance and cuisine, these next 31 days would fly by. :p

On the other hand, if we had to spend the next 31 days locked up in a custodial facility (with some folks that have some questionable hygiene habits) with no access to the Boneyard, time would appear to literally stand still. 30 days would seem like 90. That could be considered cruel and unusual punishment. :confused:

Carnac

Reaction Score
images

This is a foul. If you're a referee, who do YOU give it to, keeping in mind that possession is 9/10 of the law? The other player seems to be enjoying her work, Napheesa, not so much. :confused:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Time line update....FIRST NIGHT is only 31 days from tomorrow, the 12th. :cool:
Funny how time is measured and perceived.

If we were on vacation for a month in the Caribbean (with family or the love of your life), enjoying the beaches, the weather and the local ambiance and cuisine, these next 31 days would fly by. :p

On the other hand, if we had to spend the next 31 days locked up in jail (with some folks that have some questionable hygiene habits) with no access to the Boneyard, time would appear to literally stand still. That could be considered cruel and unusual punishment. :confused:
September is a 30-day month, so it's only 30 days from tomorrow. One day gone already. See how time flies! ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
images

This is a foul. If you're a referee, who do YOU give it to, keeping in mind that possession is 9/10 of the law? :confused: The other player seems to be enjoying her work, Napheesa, not so much.
Foul on Young. In the W, that would be a Flagrant 1 for hitting Napheesa above the shoulders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom