Happy Father's Day | The Boneyard

Happy Father's Day

Reaction Score
I had the world's greatest dad, and everyday he's still in my heart. If I'm half as good with my kids, I'll be very happy.

It's not an easy world out there, and in the most important ways it seems to be getting tougher all the time. So, to all the other dads, I send my best wishes for a well-earned day.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, but especially to two of them:

Geno

Jon Samuelson, for his travels, excitement, and disappointment as both UConn and Stanford lost in Dallas and Karlie got hurt.

Reaction Score
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, but especially to two of them:

Geno

Jon Samuelson, for his travels, excitement, and disappointment as both UConn and Stanford lost in Dallas and Karlie got hurt.
There are at least 14 fathers who are responsible for us enjoying this coming year---and I'll add Mr Chong and Lawlor---I really enjoyed this past year an those two made that possible.

It was awful nice for Bags 27 to remember his DAD---speaking aS a Dad, a number of time, it is nice when a tiny tot says ---I wub you---but it thrills the heart when an Adult child say--Dad I Love you!!
Keep the gifts--they are only money---emotionally spoken words--will be remember always.
An old song--look it up---said it best--in all relationships--LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT.
I wrote and told my Dad what a great guy he was---and today it fills me with joy .

Reaction Score
I had the world's greatest dad, and everyday he's still in my heart. If I'm half as good with my kids, I'll be very happy.

It's not an easy world out there, and in the most important ways it seems to be getting tougher all the time. So, to all the other dads, I send my best wishes for a well-earned day.

You son of a gun---this is just so nice of you---I hope you told your dad --he was the greatest--cuz, he bore a great son!!

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Miss you Dad. Would give anything to be able to have another of our one-on-one talks. I still carry you with me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom