Happy Easter, Blessed Passover to the Yard! | The Boneyard

Happy Easter, Blessed Passover to the Yard!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Happy Easter to you all, as well. Got a big menu today. UCYams made a lot of Passover friendly stuff. There’s a flourless torte that I’m excited about. We’ve also got beef and homemade chimichuri

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Happy Easter to you all, as well. Got a big menu today. UCYams made a lot of Passover friendly stuff. There’s a flourless torte that I’m excited about. We’ve also got beef and homemade chimichuri

don’t subpost @JMick

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Happy Easter from the North coast of Gulf of Mexico.
75 degrees, not a cloud in the skies and a slight cool, dry breeze out of north.

Had a wonderful Easter Brunch with some neighbors after church.

Screwdrivers with Louisiana Jazzy Benedict eggs-. Toast, roasted tomato, seared tuna, egg and lump crab. Had a side of cheese grits and bacon. Dictionary definition of decadent.

Chilaxed on beach later on in afternoon. Sam '76 in a can.
IMG_20190421_152655905~2.jpg

He is risen. Happy Easter.

Reaction Score
No rundown of the menu?

Happy Easter Coach

Typical Polish tailgate: Kielbasa, Baked ham, Fruit salad, garden salad, Dinner rolls, Homemade Mac & Cheese, horseradish, Eggplant lasagna (Mother-In-Law's contribution), Babkas & Pastries, Sauerkraut, assorted libations (beer, wine, soda, bottled water, etc.). All served buffet style at Mother-In-Law's house.

Reaction Score
On a tailgate related note: The Big Blue Pickup was turned in on Saturday for a "Blacked Out" GMC Acadia after 14 years of service. Repairs were coming too often & needed a vehicle with better gas mileage for the drive to the new workplace. (I do believe in the Easter Bunny!)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
On a tailgate related note: The Big Blue Pickup was turned in on Saturday for a "Blacked Out" GMC Acadia after 14 years of service. Repairs were coming too often & needed a vehicle with better gas mileage for the drive to the new workplace. (I do believe in the Easter Bunny!)

You left the family biz?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom