Happy Birthday America! | The Boneyard

Happy Birthday America!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
FB_IMG_1562245087235.jpg

Reaction Score
It still is. Only people who are just looking for something to get mad about even think about that stuff on a fun day off.
I’m 60 years old my dad and uncles were in WW 2. Whenever I asked about war my dad would say “I was 18 and too dumb to know what I was getting into”. Anyway he and my uncles went and came back. My dad was in a submarine and had no idea the mortality rate was 40 % until his 60th Birthday. He never said boo when he found out just got quiet. One of my uncles was a paratrooper and ended up in the invasion of Normandy and then later the battle of the bulge. My mom, his sister,thought he was dead. He came home many months later. I remember him as a funny guy growing up.the only thing was he never flew in a plane again. When I think of Memorial Day and the 4 th of July. I think about these two decent men and how they with many others made my life easy. When I see some of the nonsense out there I think it’s the price of freedom. Whether I agree or not. - the alternative is not good.

God bless America. And happy 4th. To all. Conservative or liberal. This is a great country!!!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
MUFGA - Make UConn Football Great Again!

Like my mother always said, this country isn't perfect, but it's the greatest country in the world, and we should all give thanks every day of our lives for being born here, or having the privilege of living here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom