Happy August_West day! | The Boneyard

Happy August_West day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Happy thanksgiving.

I hope everyone gets to enjoy time with those close to them and create l0ving memories. That's the best of what you can get out of today or really life.

The rest of the day belongs in the garbage with the turkey.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I think August is in hiding. We are aware that he cannot wait for this very important holiday. For some reason over the years, my Thanksgving excitement as diminished. Sad for me. Bah.....Humbug.Last year I was in Atlantis watching our pups play. Great time. Hawaii would of cost big bucks and time constraints helped my decision not to go. Anybody know where they will be next year?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I think August is in hiding. We are aware that he cannot wait for this very important holiday. For some reason over the years, my Thanksgving excitement as diminished. Sad for me. Bah.....Humbug.Last year I was in Atlantis watching our pups play. Great time. Hawaii would of cost big bucks and time constraints helped my decision not to go. Anybody know where they will be next year?

Division 3

C

Chief00

Division 3

Nike tournament - I assume Oregon

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Atlantis made for a great Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog