Happy 2021 | The Boneyard

Happy 2021

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The wall of shots worked out well. Say anything on the list of taboo words, punch the cup and do the shot.
IMG_20201231_164032309~2.jpg

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Has to be better then 2020.. peace to all
We are always raising the recruiting bar. In hindsight, I think people now have a better understanding of Chief’s recruiting “ Dam Break”’ proclamation after Bouknight committed. Chief projected him that highly. Now we are working at multiple offensive weapons and of course Danny requires everyone play defense. That’s one difference with Calhoun, who quite frankly, sometimes would believe the top offensive option might need a slight breather on defense - so the expectation was a little different. I know many won’t agree with that analysis but that’s what I believe and I recognize it will be mischaracterized.

Reaction Score
We are always raising the recruiting bar. In hindsight, I think people now have a better understanding of Chief’s recruiting “ Dam Break”’ proclamation after Bouknight committed. Chief projected him that highly. Now we are working at multiple offensive weapons and of course Danny requires everyone play defense. That’s one difference with Calhoun, who quite frankly, sometimes would believe the top offensive option might need a slight breather on defense - so the expectation was a little different. I know many won’t agree with that analysis but that’s what I believe and I recognize it will be mischaracterized.
Um, I don't think 99 was talking about recruiting. Happy New Year and I hope 2021 brings you all peace and joy.

Reaction Score
Dude please stop.

C

Chief00

Um, I don't think 99 was talking about recruiting. Happy New Year and I hope 2021 brings you all peace and joy.

I guess when your recruiting prediction track record has been poor, you talk about other things. On the other hand, the Dam Break prediction that started with Bouknight, keeps on giving for Chief. Maybe it’s best to invest your time building relationships with the staff and people out on the circuit rather than aspiring to be a “popular” Boneyard poster by conforming to all the poster in the basement “Norms”?
At any rate, to each his own. Happy New Year to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom