Hanging with ranked teams | The Boneyard

Hanging with ranked teams

Reaction Score
Like everyone, I wish we pulled out a win against Xavier, but so far I'm pretty excited about the team's progress.

We've played 2 ranked teams and compeated in both games. We even won a game. In the past 2-3 years we've been really lousy in most of our big games.

I'm particularly happy with our competitiveness on the boards. We've consistently been out muscled for years and I'm happy to see us rebound a bit better thus far.

Reaction Score
Well said.

We are still moving the boulder up hill but we have additional guys to help us get closer to the top. Next year we are going to teeter around the peak and in a couple years we will start rolling down hill into consistent top 25 and tournament bids.

I trust Hurley. I’m not bitter about the loss. My expectations are higher next year than this year. Will be very content with an NIT invite or higher. Patience...

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I agree. The past couple of years i could not stay up for the 9-9:30 games. Bed at ten. However, both games I was glued to the TV. No way I was not leaving those games. I know we are looking good. Great feeling.

Reaction Score
Speaking of which, I didn’t see how the Florida Xavier game opened, but Florida is -2 and Xavier not being the favorite probably has something to do with going to 2OTs and almost(should’ve) lost to us. Lol I don’t know the outcome I want that would help us the most... but let’s just cream Miami

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom