OT- Handling Posts That Irritate Us. | The Boneyard

OT- Handling Posts That Irritate Us.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Irritating or stupid statements<verbal abuse or bullying<physical assault;
IMHO the latter two issues necessitate interference. The first category does not.

Step 1: After reading a post that irritates you count to 100.
Step 2: If you read an entire post that irritated you ask yourself why.
Step 3: If you believe you can change someone else good luck. The only person you can change is yourself. If you observe that someone and/or yourself has made a suggestion of change and that suggestion was not taken, why persist in further fruitless activity. Be your own solution and find another way of dealing with the irritation.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I hope you have a psych/counseling degree :D

My girlfriend is a school counselor and she always says her masters degree is in “feelings.” Shall I pass along your resume? You seem good at this.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I hope you have a psych/counseling degree :D

My girlfriend is a school counselor and she always says her masters degree is in “feelings.” Shall I pass along your resume? You seem good at this.
My advice to you is find a girlfriend who is a UConn fan or a fan of any team but Duke. :cool:

All kidding aside she sounds like a keeper. People can help with intellect alone but intellect with heart goes further imo. My wife was a therapist. She provided me with a lot of information. I provide her with challenges which keeps her training fresh.

Reaction Score
IMHO the latter two issues necessitate interference. The first category does not.

Step 3: If you believe you can change someone else good luck. The only person you can change is yourself. If you observe that someone and/or yourself has made a suggestion of change and that suggestion was not taken, why persist in further fruitless activity. Be your own solution and find another way of dealing with the irritation.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
My advice to you is find a girlfriend who is a UConn fan or a fan of any team but Duke. :cool:

All kidding aside she sounds like a keeper. People can help with intellect alone but intellect with heart goes further imo. My wife was a therapist. She provided me with a lot of information. I provide her with challenges which keeps her training fresh.

Lol my gf was a UConn team manager as a student. She’s proven herself. Her older sister is 8 years older and went to Duke so my gf grew up with *them* as her team because they’re from NH and they don’t have a legit team. But my gf is a Husky through and through. She’s a keeper.

Sounds like you and your wife are a great match hahaha. And I’m sure she was at the top of her profession having to deal with you lol.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Lol my gf was a UConn team manager as a student. She’s proven herself. Her older sister is 8 years older and went to Duke so my gf grew up with *them* as her team because they’re from NH and they don’t have a legit team. But my gf is a Husky through and through. She’s a keeper.

Sounds like you and your wife are a great match hahaha. And I’m sure she was at the top of her profession having to deal with you lol.
We've been together since 1973. She's every bit the UConn fan I am. I'll take some credit for that. She's counted to 100 many times in reaction to me.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

You're "almost 70." You don't have the time to be counting to 100 these days.

Reaction Score

NEXT!

Reaction Score

What if you lose count at 37?

MattMang23

Reaction Score
We've been together since 1973. She's every bit the UConn fan I am. I'll take some credit for that. She's counted to 100 many times in reaction to me.

Haha. If you’re anything like me, it may take to 200.

Reaction Score
You're "almost 70." You don't have the time to be counting to 100 these days.

Nice, pick on the old guys, I'm very satisfied when I shoot my age in golf, very much doubt I could count that high without losing track so I count silent obscene three-word phrases, usually only need 10 or less.

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
1571529067462.png

Reaction Score
IMHO your post is irritating and stupid. I am not trying to change your irritating and stupid ways, just noting them.

Reaction Score
It is not worth the energy to get mad at people on a message board. I often wonder how bad a person's life must be or how angry they must be to insult someone online. Happy people don't partake in verbal abuse because they are too busy being happy.

Reaction Score
I can't remember the last time someone made me angry over a comment on here. I think place is quite civil compared to other chat forums I go on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom