HandClap Hoopla Challenge - I Can Make Your Hands Clap | The Boneyard

HandClap Hoopla Challenge - I Can Make Your Hands Clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
upload_2016-12-18_21-11-10.png

Oh boy! I can't wait to see the UConn WBB version.

And then of course there will have to be a BoneYard version.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D
(i'm the one on the far left)

Last edited:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
What is the purpose of this clap challenge? Is it to raise money for something or bring awareness to something?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What is the purpose of this clap challenge? Is it to raise money for something or bring awareness to something?

I think it's just an attempt to engineer a viral phenomenon akin to the #RunningManChallenge or the #MannequinChallenge. Yesterday they were hyping this during all the NCAAW broadcasts. I gather that they're just trying to promote WCBB.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but typically these "challenges" that go viral are not conjured up in the mass media or prompted by—how should I put this—young peoples' "elders." But I'll withhold the full force of my skepticism to see how this plays out :rolleyes:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I think it's just an attempt to engineer a viral phenomenon akin to the #RunningManChallenge or the #MannequinChallenge. Yesterday they were hyping this during all the NCAAW broadcasts. I gather that they're just trying to promote WCBB.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but typically these "challenges" that go viral are not conjured up in the mass media or prompted by—how should I put this—young peoples' "elders." But I'll withhold the full force of my skepticism to see how this plays out :rolleyes:

Yeah, I thought it was a bit pathetic, myself. I am not sure that I see a lot of young'uns wanting to do this. Quite frankly, I don't see Mulkey encouraging her players to do a video, especially since they have a 12 day Christmas break.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Yeah, I thought it was a bit pathetic, myself. I am not sure that I see a lot of young'uns wanting to do this. Quite frankly, I don't see Mulkey encouraging her players to do a video, especially since they have a 12 day Christmas break.

My thoughts exactly. Young people in their early 20s like doing things like this when they see other young people doing them. They generally don't take their cues from people twice their age when it comes to music and other trendy stuff. Nell Fortner and Andy Landers are nice people but not exactly trendsetters or thought leaders among the youth of today.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

It is raising the awareness for the awareness of money. It worked for me ---i'm aware for the money the wife is spending this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom