Hammon, Smith, Thompson Among First-Time Nominees For Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame | The Boneyard

Hammon, Smith, Thompson Among First-Time Nominees For Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
In case you missed it. (Apologies if this was posted previously. I checked, I didn't see it)

SPRINGFIELD, MA – The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame has announced the eligible candidates for the Class of 2018, after revealing earlier in the week that players would now be eligible after just three seasons of retirement. A press conference announcing the Finalists from the North American and Women’s committee for the Class of 2018 will be held during NBA All-Star Weekend, which is scheduled for Saturday, February 17th in Los Angeles, California.

The entire Class of 2018, including those selected by the direct elect committees, will be unveiled during the NCAA Final Four in San Antonio, Texas. Enshrinement festivities will take place in Springfield, Mass., September 6-8, 2018.

[Story]

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
With the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta rather than in New Brunswick, NJ, and the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown rather than in Hoboken, NJ, I'm impressed that Springfield is keeping the Basketball Hall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom