Hamilton Has Not Considered Transferring or NBA | The Boneyard

Hamilton Has Not Considered Transferring or NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Per Twitter

@DaveBorges: Daniel Hamilton says he never considered transferring, leaving for NBA. #uconn

It wouldn't have made sense to him to do anything but stay at UConn next season anyway. If he transferred, he'd be sacrificing a valuable year in his development to sit out. And he's clearly not ready for the NBA right now. I'm thrilled to hear this. Let's enjoy next season (which I think will be Hamilton's last).

Reaction Score
A given he was staying. Who knows if next year will be his last. Pure speculation.. I think he stays at least three years. Again pure speculation.

Reaction Score
A given he was staying. Who knows if next year will be his last. Pure speculation.. I think he stays at least three years. Again pure speculation.

I would love love love for him to stay for three years but I just don't see it. Let's remain hopeful though.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
People thought he was doing anything but staying at UConn?

Reaction Score
I think one more year and he is gone. We all would love 2 but the NBA is on his radar and I think he will have a big-time year .

Reaction Score
Why would he leave? He is set to be a hugely important player (possibly the most) for next year.

Reaction Score
I'll never understand UConn fans, people are constantly complaining about us not bringing in enough talent. We bring in a wonderful talent in Daniel Hamilton and we seem to have a ton of people pushing him out the door. People talked about him transferring to UCLA up until his first game, then we had people saying he was transferring or entering the NBA, now he's definitely gone after next year. He was never going anywhere and we have no idea when he will be gone so just enjoy him while he's here and stop trying to push him out the door.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
People made that up. No "source" ever knew anything. One person mentioned it on this board and a 10 page thread of panic was the result.
It was more than one person. Two at least.

Reaction Score
He is not going to come out now and say " I considered transferring..." so in this case I am willing to put some faith in our one and only A TEAM insiders who fly around here with their Superman capes on. Maybe I will try and get 09and04 on the bandwagon but he will be a tough 1 to crack! lol

We all know who the Super2 are and quite freakin frankly they are a fun and for the most part intelligent part of this this dysfunctional BY thingy we call family. When I was so warmly welcomed into this institution with such open arms it was life changing to say the very least. :eek:

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I would love love love for him to stay for three years but I just don't see it. Let's remain hopeful though.

I would love love love for him to lead us to a championship next year and be the number 1 draft pick.

Him staying three years is further down my love love love list.

Reaction Score
So let's hear it from our top secret "sources", is this news all BS, or will they accept that they didn't really have inside knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom