Hall of Fame Challenge Is On | The Boneyard

Hall of Fame Challenge Is On

Reaction Score
This is a very interesting way to kick off the season. The Q is the equivalent of a harder than usual pre-season game and MS is top ten team that has a history with UConn. You could call it a grudge game or be nice and say UConn will be very motivated to win. We'll learn alot about where this team is at after the final buzzer of the MS game, including how Geno will use the roster in a potentially hard game.

Reaction Score
UConn-MissSt would be nice. I seem to remember that Maine knocked off a pretty good team recently. I have no idea how good or bad they are this season but with a new coach for MissSt and everything that has gone on an upset wouldn't be unthinkable.
Nice to see UConn give Q a game. Didn't they get to the S16 a couple of seasons ago?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
UConn-MissSt would be nice. I seem to remember that Maine knocked off a pretty good team recently. I have no idea how good or bad they are this season but with a new coach for MissSt and everything that has gone on an upset wouldn't be unthinkable.
Nice to see UConn give Q a game. Didn't they get to the S16 a couple of seasons ago?

Yes but Quinnipiac has gone on some hard times after the coaches daughter graduated. :(

Reaction Score
The Q lost to UConn in the 2018 2nd round. In 2017 they lost in the sweet sixteen to SC after beating Marquette and Miami. Apparently had they played Michigan and Minnesota after Miami they would have made the final four;)

During their 2017 run in the NCAAs Geno was a fan and wore a Q tee-shirt. It was a very nice moment for Connecticut (the State) in WCBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom