Halftime | The Boneyard

Halftime

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You knew after the missed FG, Cincy was going down for a TD before the half.
Cincy gets ball to start second half too.

Running Mensah isn't going to work. Need to let Pindell create some yards with his feet.

When Pindell runs out to the right he is a threat to pass and do it accurately. When he goes left, not nearly as much of a threat to pass.

Can't stand those short passes out to the flat short of yardage markers. Twice UConn came up short because receivers were short of markers on designed plays.

The missed pass to Davis was a momentum killer.

Defense had some nice series making Cincy earn their yards. But Cincy is still on Pace for 600 yards of offense.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
our defense is pretty overrated, if you guys chill on the execution you can score in the second half IMO. unfortunately for you guys I don't think your defense can stop us unless we screw it up.

Recruiting Desmond Ridder is the only good thing Tubberville did for this program

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I thought this thread was going to be about the kick-ass performance of Smells Like Teen Spirit by the marching band. BTW, the killer was that missed FG. Pathetic.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I thought this thread was going to be about the kick-ass performance of Smells Like Teen Spirit by the marching band. BTW, the killer was that missed FG. Pathetic.

I thought “Boogie Wonderland” sounded tighter.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Defense has been okay but that last series was a let down for sure. The defense needs to have a stop and the offense needs to get going

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Randy is sticking with the bend but always break defensive philosophy they pretty much never use LBs or DBs to pressure the O. The4down guys rarely get ear tgeQB wegutabreakwhenCincy flubbed ahandoffdeep in our zone .i was lukewarm with Tandy tge first time around, he was adequate. Still lukewarm at best.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom