Haley Jones headed to Stanford for official visit | The Boneyard

Haley Jones headed to Stanford for official visit

Reaction Score
Haley Jones will take her official visit to Stanford this weekend. As of right now that leaves UConn as her final visit.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Unless Jones changed her mind about taking a visit the second week of November, then UConn will not be her final one. I had assumed it would be Stanford since it is the closest but perhaps it will be Oregon.

Reaction Score
Haley Jones will take her official visit to Stanford this weekend. As of right now that leaves UConn as her final visit.

She has not visited SC and Oregon yet.

Reaction Score
But Haley appears to have time to visit Oregon and SC in October.

I was just responding to "that leaves UConn as her final visit". I am not sure if they meant "final" as in only one left or "final" as far as date.

Reaction Score
Here are the visits for the remaining top non committed players

2019 Class: Finalists
Great report-thanks for posting. While unlikely, would love to see a few more UConn visits on calendar. Depending upon your view, number of targeted recruits could be considered "highly focused" or "thin."

Reaction Score
Great report-thanks for posting. While unlikely, would love to see a few more UConn visits on calendar. Depending upon your view, number of targeted recruits could be considered "highly focused" or "thin."

Not sure of your exact question................as is his want, Geno targeted very few recruits which is his normal high risk high reward approach (which I wish he would adjust ever so slightly)..............his track record has been quite good historically................I have viewed this 2019 class as being somewhat problematic............so far he's gotten the recruit with the best odds, lost one with pretty decent odds and now's where the things become more daunting...........I think it's going to be hard to get Jones away from the Left coast and Boston choice will most likely be between UConn and ND............I'd be extremely happy with either at this point...........

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Wanted to ask @Dillon77 about one name on the list. Sydnee Roby was at one time on the ND radar yet I don't see ND listed as one of her final 5. Do you know what happened?
2019 Class: Finalists

Yes, ND and Louisville got cut from the previous list of 7. For whatever reason, that mutual interest never seemed to make it to the next level. Kind of reminds me of the fleeting interest that ND had in 2018's Naz Hillmon, the physical power forward who is now at Michigan.

Given the intense competition for Aliyah Boston and "..is Ms. Amihere or there" nature of the Black Queen's recruiting, I thought ND might be expanding the green room, but that didn't happen. Maybe MM has her priorities set high and is happy with Vaughn, Patterson and Cosgrove and will wait until 2020 if things don't work out with Boston/Amihere.

As for Ms. Roby, she could walk in low post openings in Cal and potential PT in Miami, as well. Marquette needs height. On the other hand, MSU has landed a lot of commitments. As for Texas A&M, Milwaukee girl in College Station? Can she bring brats?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Are those Palm Trees behind Haley Jones and the Stanford Coaching Staff? Even with possible (very fast) effects of global warming can South Bend match that! Ugh. :rolleyes: "No Need for :cool:"
Well you do have Touchdown Jesus, so there's something you have on Stanford.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Jesus is a UCONN WBB supporter. Touchdown Jesus is a ND football apparition.

ref_3_point_made.jpg

Three point score

I don't know Coco...I think that pose applies to basketball, too. ;)

And while the image is directly behind one of the endzones, it is also visible while walking to and into the Joyce/ACC on your way to Purcell Pavillion. Maybe Touchdown Jesus enjoys another sport in the winter..Three-Point JC? :rolleyes:
In that case, would like Mabrey sisters and Arike and love Maddie Cable. :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure of your exact question......as is his want, Geno targeted very few recruits which is his normal high risk high reward approach (which I wish he would adjust ever so slightly)....his track record has been quite good historically......I have viewed this 2019 class as being somewhat problematic..so far he's gotten the recruit with the best odds, lost one with pretty decent odds and now's where the things become more daunting......I think it's going to be hard to get Jones away from the Left coast and Boston choice will most likely be between UConn and ND..I'd be extremely happy with either at this point......
No question. Agree that Geno for years has targeting only the elite. Personal preference is to see a Plan B - not much room for error.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Anyone else notice? Very fashion conscious and coordinated that Haley Jones. In each of her recruiting visit her sneaker color match the team's color.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom