HAIL TO THE VICTOR - Houston Predictions | The Boneyard

HAIL TO THE VICTOR - Houston Predictions

Reaction Score
Just short time ago in receipt of complete data from HOOPS HOPPY, supplementing his earlier partial data and the similarly helpful data from CT TRANSPLANT. Given all that input, and going by the consistent thread focus of who wins, by what margin , with exact score prediction as tie breaker IF needed, here is my belated take on our top dogs:
First off, a substantial majority of us were too optimistic (knowing some of this bunch a bit, I'm reluctant to say "too high") on the Houston calls, well overshooting the actual MOV; on the other hand, there were a bunch of our fearless forecasters who walloped Massey...not easily done I suspect......nice going by our group.

No one hit the exact MOV of 49 , but three were only one off while also correctly showing Uconn as the winner. Those three were CHONG MASTER, RFORD 53, and TITLE TOWN. As I see it, that three-way tie on both correct winner and MOV necessitates use of the tie-breaker: exact score. That yields TITLE TOWN as our Houston winner, followed by RFORD and then CHONG MASTER in what was probably our tightest outcome of the season.
Deserving of mention at only two points off the MOV were WARBLER 13 and COCO HUSKY. Also right in the hunt at just 3 points off were a solid group of proven competitors: GMONEY, CARNAC (how about taking that moth-eaten turban off next time and trying your luck that way ;)) OCHOOPSFAN, WISEONE, WEST COAST PUP, and VERY OLD DOG. All in all, very impressive performance yet again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom