Guy Coaches Have Reservations About Transfer Rule Changes | The Boneyard

Guy Coaches Have Reservations About Transfer Rule Changes

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Dude- YOU ARE A FREAKIN MACHINE at finding all these articles every day and posting...To coin my inner Wayne's World, "we are not worthy"...thanks for you efforts and contributions my Ozymandias friend. :cool:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
It's almost as if the coaches didn't read the fine print. The proposal allowing the student-athlete to play immediately are if:
1. The coach leaves the program
2. The program is put on probation/given sanctions

The graduate part is still the same. So why the coaches are bemoaning anything is not computing with me. "Hey Coach-if you stay, the athlete stays (unless he wants out due to you and then must sit a year), but if you leave or are forced out, he can leave without penalty as the situation was not his doing."

Not that complicated and pretty logical. Are we sure the NCAA came up with this?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Dude- YOU ARE A FREAKIN MACHINE at finding all these articles every day and posting...To coin my inner Wayne's World, "we are not worthy"...thanks for you efforts and contributions my Ozymandias friend. :cool:
You may well be the freakin' machine with your post. You managed to get WCBB, Shelley, and Spheeris all in the same post. Quite an accomplishment! I am not worthy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom