Guy Behind the UConn Bench | The Boneyard

Guy Behind the UConn Bench

Reaction Score
With the black sweatshirt with nothing but Kemba in the air and McGhee on the floor

Whoever and wherever you are, I salute you

And if you happen to post here, I would very much like to know where you got that and if/how I could obtain one

Reaction Score
With the black sweatshirt with nothing but Kemba in the air and McGhee on the floor

And if you happen to post here, I would very much like to know where you got that and if/how I could obtain one
I bought a few of these for my kid over the past couple years. Looked real good on him at daycare.

I bought them from redbubble. Made by RatTrapTees. I no longer see it on that site under his shop but shows up on this site.

Reaction Score
I bought a few of these for my kid over the past couple years. Looked real good on him at daycare.

I bought them from redbubble. Made by RatTrapTees. I no longer see it on that site under his shop but shows up on this site.

I have the same design but it's a clock in my game room. Asked my wife where we got it and neither could remember. Some website...

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score

I have that in the grey sweatshirt version. Xmas present from MrsRI 2 years ago.

Reaction Score

It’s a best seller in Pittsburgh.

Reaction Score
Thank you OP and whoever responded with the link to buy. I have been looking for a way to buy this again as my first one has been lost for some time.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I just bought three of the hoodies. Is this site legit? Only had one review and website didn't show a pic of the graphic on every available color sweatshirt so I went with white all around. If you're the one person to leave a review, how fast was shipping? Amex will clean up the mess if not legit but I hope it is.

Reaction Score

Wow. I want that. Ordering that for tourney

Reaction Score

Hell yeah man just got a gray pullover

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I just bought three of the hoodies. Is this site legit? Only had one review and website didn't show a pic of the graphic on every available color sweatshirt so I went with white all around. If you're the one person to leave a review, how fast was shipping? Amex will clean up the mess if not legit but I hope it is.

We should be good. We may not be blood relatives but I'm definitely related to the kid behind the designs somehow......

IMG_7497 (002).jpg

Reaction Score

I have that hoody in grey. I can’t remember where I got it. But should be able to find it if you Google

Reaction Score
I hope it is but I had only bought these from some site called redbubble and they are no longer available on there.

Reaction Score

12 years later, Pitt is just starting to come out of its kemba drop step, fade away, ankle breaking induced coma….

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Just checked tracking and saw these were delivered two days early and were already sitting at my front door. Might be the most comfortable sweatshirt I've ever worn. I'll most likely try and find a cleaning process that protects the graphics because they aren't the highest of quality. But, I am confirming hottertees.com produces quality product.

View recent photos (002).jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom