Guesses of when ESPN will cut into tonight's game at Baylor | The Boneyard

Guesses of when ESPN will cut into tonight's game at Baylor

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Seeing that ESPN is broadcasting a men's basketball game immediately prior to our game, when do you think that the men's game will finish and ESPN will cut into our game? (I am hoping that if it's after tipoff that it will be available on ESPN News or another of their stations.)
My guess is 9:10.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Seeing that ESPN is broadcasting a men's basketball game immediately prior to our game, when do you think that the men's game will finish and ESPN will cut into our game? (I am hoping that if it's after tipoff that it will be available on ESPN News or another of their stations.)
9:17

Reaction Score
9:12, but they usually start the broadcast on ESPNNews or another ESPN sub-station, then switch when the previous game ends. So we shouldn't miss any action.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
9:12, but they usually start the broadcast on ESPNNews or another ESPN sub-station, then switch when the previous game ends. So we shouldn't miss any action.
Unless of course, like me you don't have ESPN News.:mad:

Actually, I think I can get it on ESPN3.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Whatever MBB game is on ESPN, I hope it’s a blowout. If it’s a close game, between the parade to the foul line and umpteen timeouts it could run over by a half hour. :(

Reaction Score

Thanks for one more thing to worry about, CS. The answers to your question are 1)pray the game starts on time; 2)pray there's no overtime on the men's game; 3)pray the team plays well; 4)pray no one is injured; 5)pray the team wins. I could also pray that my UConn sweats dry on time, and/or . . .

Reaction Score
Whatever MBB game is on ESPN, I hope it’s a blowout. If it’s a close game, between the parade to the foul line and umpteen timeouts it could run over by a half hour. :(
You forgot the post game recap, highlights, etc---could extend to 10 pm Dallas time

Reaction Score
Thanks for one more thing to worry about, CS. The answers to your question are 1)pray the game starts on time; 2)pray there's no overtime on the men's game; 3)pray the team plays well; 4)pray no one is injured; 5)pray the team wins. I could also pray that my UConn sweats dry on time, and/or . . .
All that is fine if one is religious; suppose one is not/?? Wear your mojo sweat dry or wet
no point in taking chances!!!

Reaction Score
All that is fine if one is religious; suppose one is not/?? Wear your mojo sweat dry or wet
no point in taking chances!!!
To be on the safe side it is best to soak your mojo clothes in mares sweat after the wash then dry. That always produces a guaranteed win.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The men's game is Penn State (who's not very good) at #2 Michigan. If the game isn't close, it will probably end no later than 9:05.

Reaction Score
There’s about 3 mins left and Michigan is up by about 15.

Reaction Score
My question is when will the announcers get onto their inane dribble like "Which player's favorite soup is split pea," or who has a second cousin that can play the flute, or which player's favorite animal is the koala. My guess is when UCONN has taken a 15 point lead sometime in the fourth quarter. Let's hope Baylor keeps it close so I don't have to listen to their ridiculous comments. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom