Guess the line for UConn/Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Guess the line for UConn/Florida

Reaction Score
Get down big, come back and end up losing by 6-10. Until they prove otherwise this will be my prediction for many of our games.

Reaction Score
If our 1st bucket is a make, we win by 12, 1st bucket is a miss lose by 12.

Getting a good look and converting on our 1st possession is critical to get the crowd behind you. This team thrives on such. If they score early and keep playing well the crowd should be a factor in contributing to a large halftime lead

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Name on the jersey effect. No way a team that just got embarrassed by St. Joe's (and Sacred Heart if we are honest) should be a 4 pt dog to a ranked team even if they also just lost. Whatever the outcome actually is, FLA should be at least a 9 pt favorite.

If you were given even money odds that we'll be down 20 at some point in this game, you'd have a hard decision.

Reaction Score
Against FSU...Florida had problems in the paint with FSU's length inside...If the Huskies can get blocks and forced misses inside, it will be a win.

The Gators have a good defense and an offense that likes to drive to the basket...they can struggle against a defense that can force outside shooting.

Reaction Score
Name on the jersey effect. No way a team that just got embarrassed by St. Joe's (and Sacred Heart if we are honest) should be a 4 pt dog to a ranked team even if they also just lost. Whatever the outcome actually is, FLA should be at least a 9 pt favorite.

If you were given even money odds that we'll be down 20 at some point in this game, you'd have a hard decision.

The Gators got embarrassed by FSU and barely got by Towson. Both teams with lots of question marks.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The Gators got embarrassed by FSU and barely got by Towson. Both teams with lots of question marks.

Agreed. In this case, UConn also played about as poorly on both sides of the ball as I think we are capable of playing, and St. Joes was unconscious outside early. Still we closed to within 4 before flubbing it. Gampel will be rocking and I think the Huskies will come out playing hard this time.

Reaction Score
Not saying I should be an odds maker but...
props to whomever gets it right. This is a tricky one due to recent performance from both teams. Florida has struggled at home so you would expect them to not figure it out at a packed Gampel. I'm going with the St. Joe's 1st half being an anomaly and the oddsmakers setting the line at UConn -2.5.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom