Guards wins championship | The Boneyard

Guards wins championship

Reaction Score
The cupboard is bare if Cole goes....where do we find 2 more guards besides Hawk for next year?

Reaction Score
Hurley has to start using the regular season to incorporate all players to give them the understanding that we have a next man up mentality. If Akon was in the rotation towards the end of the season he would not have made those couple lapses in judgement and goaltending. He is way better than that!

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Don't disrespect Cole like that. He's a high level guard.

No, he's not Colin Gillespie. Or Kemba Walker. Or Shabazz Napier. Very few kids are on that level.

We didn't have enough around Cole. We could win at a high level with Cole as our point guard, just not with him as our primary scoring option.

Reaction Score
Don't disrespect Cole like that. He's a high level guard.

No, he's not Colin Gillespie. Or Kemba Walker. Or Shabazz Napier. Very few kids are on that level.

We didn't have enough around Cole. We could win at a high level with Cole as our point guard, just not with him as our primary scoring option.

If you are referring to my post I didn't intend to disrespect Cole. I don't trust the players backing him up and I like a two PG offense.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
If Cole comes back we need at least one transfer PG, If Cole doesn't come back we need two transfer PG's.
I'll lay odds we aren't getting two transfer PGs

Reaction Score
If you are referring to my post I didn't intend to disrespect Cole. I don't trust the players backing him up and I like a two PG offense.
Exactly. Cole is a warrior. He made me a believer as I love the quick athletic guards Typically. It was not fair to make him play 35+ mins and high leverage mins all of them. Bazz, Kemba got to play off the ball at times.

I blame Hurley for not giving him a running mate. Fatts, Jordan Jelly Walker types or a shooter that could dribble vs pressure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom