OT: GTown over Memphis in Maui | The Boneyard

OT: GTown over Memphis in Maui

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Didn't catch the game ... but a nice win for the Hoyas!

Reaction Score
Georgetown played toe to toe with Kansas as well. They might be better than people expect this season.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i caught most of both games. gtown has some good size, simms is going to be great for them. the giard/wing play is good also. they look sweet16 bound. ppl including me didn't see it. you can thank china for them being on a mission all season.

caw

Reaction Score
I only got to watch the first 35, but neither team displayed much ability on defense. Offenses looked good though. Memphis is pretty darn athletic, but Georgetown runs their stuff well and is bigger than Memphis.

Honestly, Pastner has not impressed me as a game coach. That or he just doesn't run a good system. Bunch of athletes out there, but for all the jokes about how Calipari just rolls the ball out there and let's them play, I truly believe that's what Pastner does.

Reaction Score
Calipari's definitely a far better coach than Pastner. Time will tell, but Memphis should have won more than one game with the talent they have.

Reaction Score
Sims is a senior. Where has he been? Is he a Juco? anyway yes they do look better than we thought. Potter is a player , they will be a team to be reckoned with this year. Have better chemistry this year . Word chemistry means alot to us as that is part of what we had going for us last year.

Reaction Score
Sims was pretty highly touted coming into college if I remember correctly, but never seemed to put it together. Looks like it will be his year to get minutes regardless of performance, and they need him performing at a high level.

Was pretty happy to pick Sims up in the fantasy basketball league to replace my auto-drafted center who I'd never heard of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom