Grumbling ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Grumbling ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Good job by Hurley. Made the right adjustments to make up for AS and TM.
  2. Hawkins has a sweet, sweet stroke.
  3. AJax is having fun. And rebounding like he's hungry and the ball is made of cheeseburgers.
  4. Who is this guy wearing #11? And why wasn't he playing earlier in the season?
  5. Hurley's bandage getting big again. It's been on there a long time. That ain't no shaving cut.
  6. Cole getting beat up, but man is he getting to the line.
  7. Ref called 5 seconds on a 3 count.
  8. Samson had the cleanest block of the game with just over a minute to go. The ref who was behind him and couldn't have seen any contact from where he was, called a foul. Is this going to be a regular thing with us? Same ref with the quick 5 second call earlier.
  9. Not saying we're better without Adama, but this game sure was more fun to watch than what we have been doing. I hope we don't fall back into the black hole when he comes back.
  10. There were times that the team got very sloppy. But somehow, it was exciting sloppy.
  11. I don't know who was keeping stats, but there's no way Whaley only had 2 blocks.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
  1. Good job by Hurley. Made the right adjustments to make up for AS and TM.
  2. Hawkins has a sweet, sweet stroke.
  3. AJax is having fun. And rebounding like he's hungry and the ball is made of cheeseburgers.
  4. Who is this guy wearing #11? And why wasn't he playing earlier in the season?
  5. Hurley's bandage getting big again. It's been on there a long time. That ain't no shaving cut.
  6. Cole getting beat up, but man is he getting to the line.
  7. Ref called 5 seconds on a 3 count.
  8. Samson had the cleanest block of the game with just over a minute to go. The ref who was behind him and couldn't have seen any contact from where he was, called a foul. Is this going to be a regular thing with us? Same ref with the quick 5 second call earlier.
  9. Not saying we're better without Adama, but this game sure was more fun to watch than what we have been doing. I hope we don't fall back into the black hole when he comes back.
  10. There were times that the team got very sloppy. But somehow, it was exciting sloppy.
  11. I don't know who was keeping stats, but there's no way Whaley only had 2 blocks.

#7. Fastest five count I've seen in a loooooonnnnggg time.

Reaction Score
I think Hurley had a procedure done. A few weeks ago the Horde were there after practice and interviewed Kimani because Dan “had to deal with an issue”. Next game shows up with a massive bandage

Reaction Score
They beat a team they should beat easily, even shorthanded. The few years before Hurley's arrival, a game like this may have been played very differently.

No coach want to have their best players unavailable, but this stretch may make the team better for March. We heard that a lot about Bouknight last year, but there could be a few potential positives.

Maybe this could get Akok going and give Johnson a few minutes to develop out on the floor. I liked him coming in, and I know it was a team that they should handle, but his skills stood out. Still young and raw, but he's going to be fun to watch.

Finally, the spacing may improve with Sanogo out. He's a space-eater, and that can hurt a team offensively at times. I've posted this before, but the other 4 have to move when he's back and out on the floor. And I would like to see him pop out once in a while and let Whaley and Akok get a touch inside.

The negative for me tonight, they have to take care of the ball when they build the lead. They began throwing it around to much. Calhoun used to talk about the final step for a great team is to learn to never take your foot off the other guy's neck when you have them down. They still don't have that 'killer instinct' yet, but there is still time.

Reaction Score
I think Hurley had a procedure done. A few weeks ago the Horde were there after practice and interviewed Kimani because Dan “had to deal with an issue”. Next game shows up with a massive bandage
Looks like skin cancer or pre-cancerous bazil cells. I am not a doctor but I watched Greys Anatomy , House, and Chicago Med. Makes me an expert- right!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Looks like skin cancer or pre-cancerous bazil cells. I am not a doctor but I watched Greys Anatomy , House, and Chicago Med. Makes me an expert- right!
Yep except it’s basal cell.

Reaction Score
Thought Diggins handle was tight no worry there. Johnson made good playes everywhere altered shots and got blocks.
These guys will only get better. Like coach said in radio pregame this team may be better than some of the stinkers ot the other team
I feel good going forward . W VA and St B. There will be a lot of fight in this dog. Cole is setting an example.

Reaction Score
I thought it was related to neck (fusion) surgery he had previously?
You just stirred my memory cells and yes you are correct hat is what I heard but forgot. I think skin cancer because I had uncles and uncles in law who had skin cancer. All deceased now,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom