Gronk comes out of retirement, traded to Tampa to reunite with Brady | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gronk comes out of retirement, traded to Tampa to reunite with Brady

Reaction Score
Edelman's contract is so team friendly they'll keep him for sure. They need receivers. They aren't dealing their best one on a (comparatively) small cap deal. He's a Pat through 2021 for sure

They need a lot of players though. If they can get a 4th or 5th for him, they might do it just for the rebuild.

The same applies to Gilmore (would have to be a 1st and 2nd) and Thuney (2nd or 3rd?)

Reaction Score
Most Patriots fans agree with me that this is great for the Patriots. We traded [nothing] plus a 7th round pick for a 4th round pick. Outstanding result.

This whole situation with Brady has been helpful to sort out the pink hat wearing Brady fans from actual football fans. Good riddance to them, maybe I can finally get tickets to games. More than happy to not be spending $25M a year on an over the hill 43 year old QB that can barely move, and can't make outside throws more than 15 yards downfield anymore.

On the Patriot boards it's the old fans like myself that have been watching since the 1960s, 1970s who are going to remain huge fans of Brady.

This was super dumb by both Kraft and Belichick. They should have committed to Brady prior to last season so this wouldn't happen.

$25m is the going rate for mediocre QBs right now. Brady is a lot better than that, still top 5. Last year he played behind a broken down line with no wideouts, which is why the results were bad. Guy was throwing the ball into the ground 25% of the time.

Reaction Score
Most Patriots fans agree with me that this is great for the Patriots. We traded [nothing] plus a 7th round pick for a 4th round pick. Outstanding result.

This whole situation with Brady has been helpful to sort out the pink hat wearing Brady fans from actual football fans. Good riddance to them, maybe I can finally get tickets to games. More than happy to not be spending $25M a year on an over the hill 43 year old QB that can barely move, and can't make outside throws more than 15 yards downfield anymore.

Sure. Now you can get tickets to games. Like the Sunday night game in December when they’re getting waxed 31-13 in the second half and Brian Hoyer throws his 4th pick. LOL.

Welcome to sucking.

Reaction Score
On the Patriot boards it's the old fans like myself that have been watching since the 1960s, 1970s who are going to remain huge fans of Brady.

This was super dumb by both Kraft and Belichick. They should have committed to Brady prior to last season so this wouldn't happen.

$25m is the going rate for mediocre QBs right now. Brady is a lot better than that, still top 5. Last year he played behind a broken down line with no wideouts, which is why the results were bad. Guy was throwing the ball into the ground 25% of the time.

:(:(

Reaction Score
Sure. Now you can get tickets to games. Like the Sunday night game in December when they’re getting waxed 31-13 in the second half and Brian Hoyer throws his 4th pick. LOL.

Welcome to sucking.

Not too far off on this one....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom